US Air cutting capacity

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
As long as we are correcting Capt. Z...
It is "morale" that is bad at US Steel Airways.

I am only familiar with the East, but "morals" have not been part of that operation for decades. Mis-management or the union leadership.

Sounds like you could use a drink. I would love to be able to share some of my homebrewed beer/medicine with you!

Thanks for the acknowledgement, PHX![/quote]

.....your welcome.

PHXFLYR:cool:

Originally Posted by PHXFLYR:Just one quick question and I promise I'll leave you alone for the rest of your time on earth. Just exactly when did you become a jacka$$ ?? Talk about emotional rants ,you seemed to have cornered the market. Like I said in a previous post "pot,meet kettle" Any doubts, just look at the highlighted portions of your post. Good luck in your job search. And congratulations on being the first FI member to be placed on my ignore list.

PHXFLYR:cool:

Sorry to use you as the messenger Tweaker... (you know how us jacka$$es are... :bomb:)

But if I'm on Pflyers:cool: ignore list I can't properly thank him for being his "first" can I?
I am almost glad that he is no longer "virgin" to this function and of course I will reciprocate.... OHKAY?

Looking fwd to that home brew sample... Believe it or not I actually embibed as I was typing my grammatical masterpiece last night!

:beer:

Nice reminder thx Col.

My moose got loose once too...

She didn't mind though.

Now it's bugging me... was that too correct?
or to correct?

Is asking that two times to make sure the above too wasn't really needing to be a to... way two many times? This is way too hard posting on FI width all youz ejumcated peepills i'z jest might start spekin in jive or spend the day in kinder garden with my son tomorrow to start brushing up on what i apparently missed....
Wish me luck i still color outside the lines.

Latest resources

Back