US Air cutting capacity

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
contract leeches......[/quote]

" Pot, meet kettle ..." Are you saying time spent flying Dash 8's can't be considered the same ??

PHXFLYR:cool:

Absolutely, I flew for my parent company... whats your point? You might need to find some thicker glasses because your views are very blurry on some things MF....

Really, PHX, that is way off base. We were a division of US Steel Airways, had a superior contract to the East in many ways, and had a pay rate that made us a destination airline for many pile-its.

Please recalibrate your disgust. You usually are right between the eyes accurate.

The InsructorDude batsignal has been activated.

Flaimbait to appear shortly.

Good one able...

I think his too busy wondering if he should send in his $50 to Family Airlines! :D

Tanker clown will be chiming in next....

Maybe we should start a thread titled: List your favorite idiot and explain why.......

I don't want to see any employees get hurt, but I have to say if there is one airline that has to go, I hope it is US Air. From a pax perspective they are as bad as it gets.

I don't want to see any employees get hurt, but I have to say if there is one airline that has to go, I hope it is US Air. From a pax perspective they are as bad as it gets.

I hope they don't go the last thing i need are more unemployed pilots to compete with but I'd agree the moral sucks...

Maybe the moral would improve if all the cry babies went jobless for a few months.... I was one of the few that liked my job and tried to do it as well as I could.

Really, PHX, that is way off base. We were a division of US Steel Airways, had a superior contract to the East in many ways, and had a pay rate that made us a destination airline for many pile-its.

Please recalibrate your disgust. You usually are right between the eyes accurate.

Consider me "recalibrated". When I first read "zahlies" post, I thought he was referring to 'contracts' as in ALPA contracts. Re- reading it, I now realize he meant contract US Air Express carriers vs. the wholly-owned carriers.Sorry about that guys....:0

PHXFLYR:cool:

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back