US Air app thread?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Congratulations ERfly!!!!

Trying to relax but my view directions dissapearing and not getting a call while guys are getting interview calls are starting to worry me.

Congratulations ERfly!!!!

Trying to relax but my view directions dissapearing and not getting a call while guys are getting interview calls are starting to worry me.

How old are you? You sound like a little kid. Even if they did give you an interview, they aren't hiring little drooling boys.

kj6991 I am sure I am older than you based on the aircraft you have flown. Actually they are hiring people who really want to work there and not negative people. Excuse me for being excited about an airline I really want to work for.

kj6991 I am sure I am older than you based on the aircraft you have flown. Actually they are hiring people who really want to work there and not negative people. Excuse me for being excited about an airline I really want to work for.

Who said I was negative? I've been hired there so I understand the process. I'm simply pointed out you sound like a little kid with your various posts on these boards. I would almost guess others on here agree. Just relax and be patient

Kj6961 I did not call you negative, I said I am not a negative person I am very positive. The only reason I ask questions is because I want to be inform on what's going on. There is not much information on how the screening is done by this outside company. Links appearing and going away is very confucing on what's going on with your application and those of us the have not gone through the process are hoping for guidance from those who have. That's why I ask a lot of question hoping for some guidance from guys like yourself that have gotten hired.

mad dog chill out

mad dog

dont worry, you tried your best, now let due process take its course. IF it is meant to happen it will, be patience

Have a buddy who got hired recently. Applied in Aug window. 5000tt, <1000 tpic, 0 jet. Bunch of other people in the company getting called from Aug window for Dec interviews. With similar to much higher stats. My guess is people interviewing in the next few weeks are for Feb classes. Just a guess based off that March bid with 133 spots for new hires.

Latest resources

Back