• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

US Air app thread?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
New week starting up with the view directions link gone but still under review. Keeping fingers cross this is the week or soon there after.

Just got the Not Selected - Please review other openings email from US Airways. My qualifications 6,500 Total Time, 1500 Turbine PIC 121, Typed on the A320 and A330, 4 year degree, A320 Simulator Instructor, 5 Internal letters of rec. Best of luck to those who are under review.

Sounds like they just dumped the apps. They got what they needed for this round of hiring and are making people reapply. I don't think it has much, if any, bearing on if you match their hiring profile. Good luck, don't give up.

Sounds like they just dumped the apps. They got what they needed for this round of hiring and are making people reapply. I don't think it has much, if any, bearing on if you match their hiring profile. Good luck, don't give up.

I still have the Under Review on my profile. No email sent. Hoping to still get a call.

The other board has people saying they are getting calls from HR that the rejection email went out in error for most people who got it.

There was a thread talking about the US Airways App. process and the new bid award that just came out. I was gonna post the info from the bid and couldn't find the thread. It was moved to general aviation... Really? So the mods think that a pilot coming on this site looking for hiring numbers and open positions at a major airline should look in general aviation? What a F'ing idiot...

Anyway, there are 133 unfilled positions on this bid. 36 on the E-190, and the rest on the 737 and Airbus.

Open positions by base:

PHL

E90 - 36
A/B - 26
737 - 6

DCA

A/B - 14

CLT

A/B - 26
737 - 25

Where was this thread originally posted? In the Major airline forum or here?

Latest resources

Back