• Watchers 19

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
BBB,
Why are you going soft? Your right and should stand your ground. As you said, it is only a matter of time...

I think its funny how these "New Hires" who have been here only a year or so think that it is us "old farts" who are not willing to give "good olé UPS" a chance. Its our "bad attitudes" that perpetuate the myth that UPS treats its employee groups bad. Don't forget, many of us had other options other than UPS, This is the place we (myself included) wanted to be Pre 9/11. I have given UPS many chances and each time, they have proven to me that when the going get tough, UPS will stick it to you in the blink of an eye.

I hope for Mega's sake and the others who believe its us "old farts" who are the problem have a wonderful, eventless career here at UPS, as I do for us all.

Guys, don't let a few disgruntled UPS pilots succeed in painting a dim picture of managment relations. Remember, you are hearing from only about 2-3 pilots out around 3000. Typically these kind of people that complain about management are complete screw ups (Failed checkrides, bad attitudes with other crewmembers, avoidance bid, go off the sides of taxiways, etc... ) or didn't make the cut for a managment pilot position. And guess what, there attitudes reflect their poor performance. Don't believe anything they say.

You always find a way to make me laugh Uppercrust, or Ready2fly or 410dude or brokebackmtndude or whatever name you're using. Shame people actually take you seriously. A few friends of mine called me in the past few days asking if UPS were indeed furloughing. All the rumors were traced back to you. Would love to see you as a manager at UPS. Let me know if you need an online rec. :)
GB

BIGBROWNDC8 said:
BBB,
Why are you going soft? Your right and should stand your ground.

Nothing to fear BBDC8 ... I'm still the same insensitive, calloused, know-it-all I've always been! :D I've just gone "soft" on Mega (now that she's mega-hot-n-smart!) Truth is she "biatch-slapped" me pretty bad in a few IM's over this topic a while back and I'm still hurtin'. My wife tells me I'm happy at home and Mega tells me I'm happy at work ... takes all the guesswork out of it I figure. :p

BBB

Kidflo: That topic was beaten to death on these boards a long time ago. She is a good person and good pilot who was upfront from the start. Obviously UPS saw that and hired her. Case closed, now back to the fictitious topic. :)
GB

BIGBROWNDC8 said:
I hope for Mega's sake and the others who believe its us "old farts" who are the problem have a wonderful, eventless career here at UPS, as I do for us all.

Hey! Good seeing you today you old problematic fart. ;) Even though you hurt my feelings with the management comment. :p As we discussed, my use of sarcasm must not come across on the board well.

Last edited:
Green Baron 737 said:
You always find a way to make me laugh Uppercrust, or Ready2fly or 410dude or brokebackmtndude or whatever name you're using. Shame people actually take you seriously. A few friends of mine called me in the past few days asking if UPS were indeed furloughing. All the rumors were traced back to you. Would love to see you as a manager at UPS. Let me know if you need an online rec. :)
GB

Dude, your avatar is about what I look like after some Class 4/5 rapids today at an unnamed Colorado river. Holy cow, I really was worried today on 4 different occasion each lasting about 2-3 seconds about living. Thought I was going to die and get an intro to Ty Webb and that horned guy with pitch fork.:laugh: I made it but according to my wife I am officially getting old.

Wish I could be a manager at UPS but I do have a pretty good gig going. Either way, you guys just don't bite!! If that had been an Airtran poster, I would have had the standard death threats waiting!!:laugh:

UC

PS: I'm not the other guy/gal (410 Dude,etc....) but his/her work is real good. Puts a smile on my face.

Uppercrust said:
PS: I'm not the other guy/gal (410 Dude,etc....) but his/her work is real good. Puts a smile on my face.

So do your dates with Einstein/Limp Lizard/Boris Yelling and whatever other screen names that kid uses!

:laugh:
737 Pylt said:
So do your dates with Einstein/Limp Lizard/Boris Yelling and whatever other screen names that kid uses!

That guy is your boy!:laugh: I get the feeling you guys have a little sexual tension going on. Kinda like Rhoid, 410Dude etc..................................................................., and FLX757 have.

By the way I do wish you the best of luck with the TA. I would guess you voted no like most young guys. Probably a good thing.

737 Pylt said:

hey 737 whimp, before you go and assume that i am someone else why dont you and ty webb's father get together over the weekend. im sure that you would have a great time like you do with every other guy that you can get your hands on.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back