• Watchers 19

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Lame Lizard said:
hey 737 whimp, before you go and assume that i am someone else why dont you and ty webb's father get together over the weekend. im sure that you would have a great time like you do with every other guy that you can get your hands on.

I'm glad to see that your insults remain the same, targeting the same people, and the same 2 airlines. Einstein, chuck, girly man, or whatever your name is kid, if nothing else, you certainly are predictable!

Boris Yelling said:
Seems you have a problem with yourself. I suggest you go bury your head in the sand, and get over yourself. It worked for Bosley, it should work for yourself, that is, until you go whinning to the moderators again.

Chuckie, don't you ever get tired of spewing the same old drivel from your nut drainer? You and upper crusty have a lot in common. I bet you met on brokeback mountain!

737 Pylt said:
Chuckie, don't you ever get tired of spewing the same old drivel from your nut drainer? You and upper crusty have a lot in common. I bet you met on brokeback mountain!

The only two people that go to brokeback mountain are you and bosley. I get the feeling that you two rode something besides horses while you were up there too. Maybe each other? Why dont you do us all a favor and buzz off. Maybe take another trip up to brokeback mountain with bosley. Hey the trips on me! Dont bring pictures please!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back