• Watchers 19

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ready2Fly said:
LLB, If you haven't figured it out by now, they aint gonna call you.

Listen up son, I was a U.S. Marine and the first thing you are trained to do is NEVER GIVE UP!!!

If you don't like that idea, too bad.............deal with it!!!

LLB
Not so lean, not so mean, but still a U.S. Marine

Second That

LittleLearBoy said:
Listen up son, I was a U.S. Marine and the first thing you are trained to do is NEVER GIVE UP!!!

If you don't like that idea, too bad.............deal with it!!!

I second that!

DR

Don't give him any attention

Hey LLB and Dogrocket,

Obviously Ready2Fly is a total flaimbaiter. Way to go on a nonemotional, yet to the point, reply. As for potential numbers for newhires, I hope they are true. Keep hangin' in there. I think it sucks that you all are still in there (yeah, I haven't forgotten about you too, bohnzai), but I hope UPS does at least one thing honorably, and that is to drain the pool.

U.P.S. treats their employees like garbage. I worked for a contract carrier with them. Their own brown bag employees had nothing good to say about them. Expect to be treated like a red headed step child when you report to work.

Lame Lizard said:
U.P.S. treats their employees like garbage. I worked for a contract carrier with them. Their own brown bag employees had nothing good to say about them. Expect to be treated like a red headed step child when you report to work.

Maybe I am oblivious, but I am on my 2nd year there and I have not had any bad experiences (yet). Everyone I have run into has been very nice so far. When you say "garbage", can you elaborate?

capt. megadeth said:
Maybe I am oblivious, but I am on my 2nd year there and I have not had any bad experiences (yet). Everyone I have run into has been very nice so far. When you say "garbage", can you elaborate?

hey M, give me a call and I CAN give you a good example.

AWD

capt. megadeth said:

I'm not talking about the employees, but management. It is a very task oriented/people unfriendly operation. It sucked. Enough to make me realize that not only did I not want to spend the rest of my career on the back side of the clock, but also that I did not ever want to work for a task master like that. Just my take on it.

To each his own. Glad you realized it before you came to work here. For every person who hates their job, there are 10 who like it. Put aside all the contract BS and a flying job at UPS is not that hard. You would have to pay me twice what an average PAX pilot makes to go back to that BS. But hey, that's just me. Before you take a job at UPS, you need to understand one thing. IT's a trucking company, that owns airplanes.

Lame Lizard said:
I'm not talking about the employees, but management. It is a very task oriented/people unfriendly operation. It sucked. Enough to make me realize that not only did I not want to spend the rest of my career on the back side of the clock, but also that I did not ever want to work for a task master like that. Just my take on it.

You never did WORK for a task master like that! You were a contractor and one that's losing it's contract next month so you won't be burdened by the big, bad bully UPS.

Ready2Fly said:
You never did WORK for a task master like that! You were a contractor and one that's losing it's contract next month so you won't be burdened by the big, bad bully UPS.

Ready2Fly is TheGuat, Rhoid, IHaveAPension, LucyFurr, E170GuppyKiller, TheGuppyKiller, GuppyKiller, TheMissingLink, ABXpert, UPSer, RJDC, OUT, 410Dude, BR549, FreightNazi....etc...etc... Ignore anything and everything he has to say. He has been "permanently" banned over 20 times yet continues to come around just to annoy people. Swat this fly.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back