• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Ups Pilots Blame Concessionary Capt Rates On Fedex Proposal

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Man do you guys really know how to take the fun out of a little debate! Leave the personal vendettas somewhere else. Geez!

GB737,
I hope your right. I have heard several of the New hires talking and they seem to think this TA is quite good. They will regret their Yes votes... If this thing passes in its present form, life for the Jr pilots at UPS is going to get worse and upgrades will be much, much, much longer. Take the 40G now, but lose hundreds and hundreds of thousands of dollars from your future...

I guess we'll have to see...

Flybwoy said:
So go work there punk!! Its not about money! Its about work rules then money, idiot!!!

Um....I have worked at many places like that Chief.

Really? Der......I didn't know it's about work rules. Thanks for pointing that out. I (and apparently Lil J) are such idiots, that if you didn't point that out to us, oh wise one, well gosh golly gee, we would never have given work rules a second thought. Thank you so much for enlightening us to your wisdom. :rolleyes:

So if it's not about the money, does that mean that you work for $20K at UPS if it means cush schedules?

Last edited:
capt. megadeth said:
Um....I have worked at many places like that Chief.

Really? Der......I didn't know it's about work rules. Thanks for pointing that out. I (and apparently Lil J) are such idiots, that if you didn't point that out to us, oh wise one, well gosh golly gee, we would never have given work rules a second thought. Thank you so much for enlightening us to your wisdom. :rolleyes:

So if it's not about the money, does that mean that you work for $20K at UPS if it means cush schedules?

DUDE! I said work rules and then money! Reading comprehension is a must. Amyway lets move on before Lil J has a heartattack.

flybwoy,
Just thought you might want to know, "dude" is a "dudette" If your going to make a point, thats fine, but it makes me laugh to see you say "dude" when She's not.

No, Dont ask, I will not tell you... Thats for her to do.

Just remember, If you work at UPS, your tone really sucks and these are people who we will be working with for the next 20-30 years. Disagreement is OK, disrespect is stupid...

Lil' J....

You really dissappoint me.... Go look yourself in the mirror and honestly tell yourself that you are not being bought! I bet you can't do it.

The idea that you are going to go "tell the company" for harassing calls sounds like you are a destined for management... Please go now... Let us defend our profession and our careers.... I don't need short-sighted guys like you to belly up to the propaganda sell this TA POS machine and the brown aid cooler for a YES vote.

When you were wanting to come to UPS as a poolie it was because of the negotiating effort of those on property... People willing to take a stand for the good of all... Those on property and those coming in the future... includeing you... Now is your time to defend our contract and our future... Don't get bought.....

Enough Said.. Get informed... Vote NO!

Of course I am being bought. That's the point. My services are for rent and this TA is acceptable. Take a look at the marketplace for pilots. Just because UPS makes a mint does not mean that we should get anything. It is a mistake to tie your pay to the profits of the company. In any event I have made my decision and you have made yours. Where do you get off thinking that someone who disagrees with you is not worthy of the sacrifices made in the past? It's business and I think we'd be in trouble and causing more harm than good by voting it down. Majority rules though and I'll be a team player regardless of what happens.

On another note, you can debate me all you want in person or even on an anonymous message board. Don't pull this $hit of using your union resources to get my name and number to try and give me crap. Browntail/Flybwoy thinks he is so smug by using a calling card through an 800 service to call me and does not have the guts to meet me in person. What's done is done, but if it happens again it will be his arse.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back