• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UPS Pilot Arrested in ATL for child rape

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I guess we can stop worrying about an overzealous prosecutor...

new headline:

Police say man raped boys as video camera rolled

UPS pilot from Washington state arrested in Atlanta

Authorities believe a Washington state pilot sexually assaulted at least 20 boys in his home over a six-year period and videotaped much of the alleged abuse.

On Thursday, police and FBI agents in Atlanta arrested Weldon Marc Gilbert of Lake Tapps, Wash., on a warrant charging him with nine sex crimes.
The charges against the 47-year-old United Parcel Service pilot include child rape, child molestation and sexual exploitation of a minor.

Prosecutors contend in charging documents that Gilbert sexually abused two brothers between March 2001 and October of this year.

Pierce County sheriff's spokesman Ed Troyer said more charges are likely. Detectives are reviewing more than 100 videotapes and DVDs found in Gilbert's home, many of which contain "very disturbing graphic images," Troyer said Friday.

Wait a min, Climbhappy is in GS for Skybus...

I feel sorry for the detectives/DA that have to watch that.

Don't ever let that guy out of prison...if he survives the first 2 weeks.

Don't ever let that guy out of prison...if he survives the first 2 weeks.
He won't, child molesters are almost on the bottom of the prison hierarchy, the only ones lower are male child molesters who molest boys. My bet is, once he hits the protective custody "mainline" they will Dahmer his a$$. He is a dead man walking. Which is actually doing him a favor, better to be dead quickly, than do a bunch of time, then getting snuffed.
PBR

Latest resources

Back