• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UPS Pilot Arrested in ATL for child rape

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
He was there on recurrent training most likely. We have been using DAL sims for the MD11.

Hope he enjoyed flying that MD-11. He can remember how great it was as he rots in jail for a couple decades.

Shouldn't this be in the Cargo forum?
Here comes the PFT discussion.:smash: :uzi: :pimp:

No, no PFT discussion. Last time I checked, UPS was a major airline. Who cares which forum it is in? Are you the forum police, subsidiary of the spelling police?

Back to the discussion at hand...

No, no PFT discussion. Last time I checked, UPS was a major airline. Who cares which forum it is in? Are you the forum police, subsidiary of the spelling police?

No no no, the Spelling Police is a division of the Grammer Police. I mean grammar, sorry.

Dude, turn your sarcasm blocker back off. It was a joke trying to lighten up a thread about one of your pilots raping a kid.

Yes, I am the forum police. However, the spelling police are a subsidiary of us.

Who thinks this guy is gonna get:
1) His fudge pushed in?
2) Stabbed in the eye with a sharpened toothbrush?
3) Beat with a mop handle till dead?
4) All the above
5) or are the prisoners gonna get him first?
PBR

Dude, turn your sarcasm blocker back off. It was a joke trying to lighten up a thread about one of your pilots raping a kid.

Yes, I am the forum police. However, the spelling police are a subsidiary of us.

I got your sarcasm. Wasn't funny.

Yes, he was a UPS pilot. No, he is not one of us. He is a sick, twisted individual that has preyed upon innocent young kids. 99.99999% of UPS pilots are good people. He is that 0.00001% that is not. We, as a group, are not defined by him. He does not represent us as a group. What the important point here is that these monsters are in every walk of life, every profession, etc. Who knows, there could be a person like this at SWA.

This is not about UPS pilots, this is about a sickness that we need to protect our kids from.

No no no, the Spelling Police is a division of the Grammer Police. I mean grammar, sorry.

You, sir, go back to your little corner and be quiet! You are not familiar with the hiearchy of these things. :D

What's up, homie? How is TX treating you? Did you get CA on your last vacancy bid? I see it went very, very junior.

I got your sarcasm. Wasn't funny.

Yes, he was a UPS pilot. No, he is not one of us. He is a sick, twisted individual that has preyed upon innocent young kids. 99.99999% of UPS pilots are good people. He is that 0.00001% that is not. We, as a group, are not defined by him. He does not represent us as a group. What the important point here is that these monsters are in every walk of life, every profession, etc. Who knows, there could be a person like this at SWA.

This is not about UPS pilots, this is about a sickness that we need to protect our kids from.

What about the dude at SWA that is now a dudette, but is a lesbian? There are freaks everywhere.

It is just has more shock value when somebody that is perceived to be in high position is discovered to be a freak show...It isn't quite as shocking to read about some trailer trash dude doing this kind of thing. Sorry about offending the trailer trash crowd...:D

Latest resources

Back