Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
UPS June class

BBDC8 and Hawg,

I totally agree....if not for the information we get from the guys on the "inside", we would be at a total loss!!

THANKS from another Poolie (been swimming since Nov 2004)!!

GF20

BBDC8,

I too thank you for the update. It's nice to know that something is happening. Hopefully all the poolies with be in class within the next few months. Good luck to all.

Scott

Patiently Awaiting Interview

Soooo, anyone have any idea when they'll resume interviews once again? Sounds like they're going to drain the pool, albeit slowly. How many are currently in the pool? Any news on 747-400s? Good luck to all you guys, hope to be in your shoes soon!

I some times feel like the forum is a 12 step program for my pool problem.:)

Seriously, All the UPSers and future UPS folks have been too kind and generous with info and encouragement during this process. I will never forget the day I interviewed. There were many employees and new hires that came up to me and wished me luck and said hope to see ya online. It made all the difference...
Hope to see everyone in class soon.

And yea the 75-76 would be sweeeeet!

So Lake- does this mean you got a class date?

lakelivin said:
I some times feel like the forum is a 12 step program for my pool problem.:)

Seriously, All the UPSers and future UPS folks have been too kind and generous with info and encouragement during this process. I will never forget the day I interviewed. There were many employees and new hires that came up to me and wished me luck and said hope to see ya online. It made all the difference...
Hope to see everyone in class soon.

And yea the 75-76 would be sweeeeet!

V-STALL said:
So Lake- does this mean you got a class date?

No... I'm wishing, dreaming... like everyone else swiming in the pool.

BBCD8,

I would also like to put in my 1.5 cents on thanking you for the latest info. I hope this pain of praying that everytime my phone rings from 0700 to 1800 hrs that is has the are code of 502 shown up. I hope they take us all this year!! And not do what was done the last time when people were re interviewed and told 'thanks, but no thanks'.

Well off to the gym I go, to see what pain I can put on my body so my brain can take a break.

Have a good one,
LLB

Good news!

BBDC8,

You da' MAN! Thanks for some insight - any news from SDF is greatly appreciated! I will echo the sentiments from my fellow poolies: Thanks to all UPS'ers that give out tidbits of news for us to chew on. Anything to keep the bubble machine going in the pool helps the water from getting stagnant. Thanks again!

Backstrokin' ,

1800 RVR

1800RVR,

Thats' not a bubble machine, thats me. I love hot peppers on my pizza!! Like my grandfather would say, "weather I am 4 or 40, farts will always be funny!"

OK, this is second-hand info but I figure it's better than none.

I have a buddy who is interviewing next week. He flew up to SDF with another friend of mine (UPS 757 FO) yesterday to get a tour of the place, etc. Word I got from them is that they talked to folks at the training center, and that someone in the heirarchy is ticked off about the whole poolie program. Seems that the guys recently bailing from training really has stuck in their craw, and they want it fixed. The folks at the training center said that they expect the pool drained quickly so that they can minimize this in the future.

My buddy who is interiewing next week was ashen-faced when I asked him "So, dude, does this mean that you can't get on board until the poolies are all hired?"

Again, I don't know what this means (I'm not a UPS guy, I only know some), but it's recent rumors from SDF. Take it for what it's worth, and good luck to all those waiting for the good news!

Latest resources

Back