UPS July Class?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Still interviewing?

Anyone know if they're still interviewing or just calling poolies at this point?

Glad to see I'm not the only nut-job counting package trucks and hoping it's a good omen...

Otis

No wonder you folks are still in the pool. If you have to rely on hopes, omens and little tricks to get a job, then it's a no brainer why UPS has not called you. You folks are hilarious!!!

EMB145 PILOT said:
just passed line check -hope to get 50hrs in 6 months -or ill have to go back to a sim check. they never work u on 727 -its great for now. everyone in my class was drinking except for the 727 fes and the 757 FOS. Toughest training i ever did -but the payoff is great -i love my job-i am so luckin -any other question or gouge -fell free ot hit me up -comes around goes around -good luck!!!! peace

Congrats! Good to have people like yourself abord!

Flybwoy

I hope you know that we are merely trying to keep a good since of humor while waiting for that phone call. I feel very fortunate to have received the call, but everyone in the pool has earned the right for that same call.

X-P

Why can't we have some fun?

It's ok to poke fun at us, flybwoy; hell, my wife thinks I'm the biggest dork on the face of the earth! But, you know what, if that means that I am happy to be in the pool and I act all crazy, so be it! ;) I can't wait to start! Anything to pass the time, you know. Some might see your comments as derogatory, but I see them as jovial and poking fun at us poolies. I can take it! :D Thank you sir, may I have another!!!!!!!!

Looking forward to meeting you someday...

1800 RVR

1800 RVR said:
It's ok to poke fun at us, flybwoy; hell, my wife thinks I'm the biggest dork on the face of the earth! But, you know what, if that means that I am happy to be in the pool and I act all crazy, so be it! ;) I can't wait to start! Anything to pass the time, you know. Some might see your comments as derogatory, but I see them as jovial and poking fun at us poolies. I can take it! :D Thank you sir, may I have another!!!!!!!!

Looking forward to meeting you someday...

1800 RVR

You'll be waiting for a long time, because they wouldn't let "flybwoy" anywhere near a UPS jet. He's just another in a long line of wanna-be putz trolls like Dave Siegal, IHaveAPension, lowecur, etc. etc. etc.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back