UPS July Class?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thanks farmer!

Thanks for the intel! I take it that you are going to be in that class, or does Uncle Sam still has his hooks in you? I know you said that you were going to be done soon.

Well, as for the rest of you poolies, watch out! The pool girl is coming by to clean next week. She asked me to help her. I hope the "shrinkage" isn't too bad (sorry Mr. Seinfeld)! :eek:

And Hawg, I agree with you. The swimming is tiresome, but just think when you are sitting in PHNL on a layover, you can find a nice female to help you float in the ocean! Or maybe in a pool in the lower 48. :p

1800 RVR said:
Thanks for the intel! I take it that you are going to be in that class, or does Uncle Sam still has his hooks in you? I know you said that you were going to be done soon.

Well, as for the rest of you poolies, watch out! The pool girl is coming by to clean next week. She asked me to help her. I hope the "shrinkage" isn't too bad (sorry Mr. Seinfeld)! :eek:

And Hawg, I agree with you. The swimming is tiresome, but just think when you are sitting in PHNL on a layover, you can find a nice female to help you float in the ocean! Or maybe in a pool in the lower 48. :p

I heard that UPS doesn't have layovers in Honolulu, they only do turns. Can anyone confirm/deny?

IHaveAPension said:
I heard that UPS doesn't have layovers in Honolulu, they only do turns. Can anyone confirm/deny?

Not true. UPS runs 2 767s and one 747 to HNL daily. Most layovers in HNL are 24 hours, but some are for the weekend. Hope this helps.

IHaveAPension said:

I fly HNL quite a bit. ALL layovers are a MINIMUM of 24 hrs ... some recent weekend layovers are 91 hrs in Waikiki! Tough to take for sure. Besides the 2 76's and 1 74 we have the MD-11 that runs through on the weekends, then to Sydney, Asia, ANC and back to SDF.

BBB

I guess my omen from my last post was a day late. I got a call for my medical today. Not sure what class I will be offered if I make it through this stage. Good luck to the rest of you in the pool and hope you make it out soon.

Potentially ex-poolswimmer

well 727 fe is a great job-never thought id say that !

just passed line check -hope to get 50hrs in 6 months -or ill have to go back to a sim check. they never work u on 727 -its great for now. everyone in my class was drinking except for the 727 fes and the 757 FOS. Toughest training i ever did -but the payoff is great -i love my job-i am so luckin -any other question or gouge -fell free ot hit me up -comes around goes around -good luck!!!! peace

EMB145, How demanding is the 757 class? How how hard is it?

Famer1, I hope you are off by 10 numbers on that class info for July.

PoolSwimmer, I wear my number 88 Dale Jarrett hat with the big UPS on the front for months now, not working for me.

Swimming in a pool in the middle east for a few days,
LLB

I couldn't sleep so here I am checking this thread again. I was kidding about the good omen for the call, but I used crazy little things like counting feeders and package cars, and the reserves, as a floatation device while wading.

high hand low hand

check essential.

good luck getting 50 hours in 6 mo.-he he--72 panel was the best--the crews are top notch.

john

we count feeder trucks and package cars, too....usually 3 per day but so far no call. Do UPS Stores sitings count too? hahaha

Latest resources

Back