• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

1800 RVR

Sitting reserve...
O.K. folks.

It's time for my weekly thread. Since I have nothing better to do, let's see if any calls have gone out for a possible July 7 class? Is that still the news or has the date changed? Speak up all you poolies and current class dwellers. What's the word on the street? Is there brown in our future?

Well..................?

1800 RVR (curing a case of swimmer's ear) :D

Yeah,

I kind of figured that there were quite a few that only come out of the woodwork when thet get the call for their med. At least we have a small contingent on here that likes to let out some anxiety by posting. At least it works for me.

I am going to float face down in the deep-end for July. I have just about the whole month off for vaccation at my current job.

Hopefully all us poolies will laugh one day about our situation as we fly the globe in an A-380...

And no I have not heard any news on the July class. Sorry!

Syncronized Pooling

1800, myold and truest of poolie friends, it looks like youand I will have to keep this thing a float for now.

No words on this end.. Trying to keep the faith.......can't paddle much longer.......getting tired........

I'm just not that strong a swimmer!

Hawg

I was driving my normal 3 hour route to my reserve job and I counted 13 feeder trucks and 5 package cars. I thought it was a good omen, but no call. I am actually leaving the country on a mission for a few days instead of wondering if my phone rang when I was taking a nap on the blow up raft that Iput in the pool.

No news for July 7, but I have some hooks in the water though.

7 July

7 July is still a go! 3 MD11 FO's, 2 727 FO's and 2 727 SO's! Hope to see you all on campus soon!

Farmer

Connected

Farmer,

Great news!! I am glad some of you guys are "connected" and in the know. I would love to be in that July 7 class. Heck, I would even take a MD-11 SO......:rolleyes:

Hawg

I'd rather fly an MD-11 than be a plummer on the 727... But whose choosy now? Not me!!!!!!!! Now if UPS would just call...

Latest resources

Back