• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UPS hiring window: OPEN for transoceanic heavy drivers

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I doubt very much that I would get a look in at UPS ... as I don't have buddies there nor the chance to cultivate any associations (live and work overseas for a foreign ACMI carrier) for that "special" sponsor who can attest to your flying skills.

BULL! Quit feeling sorry for yourself and apply.

I appliedabout a week ago and have been unable to "update". The staus is "on file" and when I select it, it says "your application requires no further attention at this time". Does this sound normal to anybody else who recently applied?

I applied on 4/10 and my application says "active" under status and has a "select" option for updates.
It also says yes under complete and that nothing "needs attention". I have access to it but have not updated it.
I'm not sure what the difference is between "active" and "on file".

under job description on the UPS website, it says the following:

"Note: Please fully complete the application prior to clicking SUBMIT. Updates are not permitted."

maybe the process has recently changed, i'm not sure. It's only been six business days since I applied.

patiently waiting.......................................

Thanks for the update website. Nothing on file but it was at least six months ago.

Just re-applied, no more option for night/instrument/little plane time on the supplement form. Just jet and ME turbo-prop time only which makes perfect sense. Under Air ops search for job opportunity, FO was the only choice no more SO.

So far mine is still update-able...

I know of the six month policy, but does UPS have a track record of giving passed over candidates a second interview?

Just filled out the new application and got the following message:

Thank You
We have received and reviewed your background application information. Unfortunately, we currently have many qualified applicants and will not be able to schedule you for additional testing at this time. Thank you for your interest in UPS.

Does this mean my application does not meet their requirements in some way? Or does everyone receive this message? :(

I know of the six month policy, but does UPS have a track record of giving passed over candidates a second interview?

No, they don't. Sorry.

On the bright side (for other applicants, at least) UPS does hire anywhere between 33-67% of interviewees.

BBB

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back