• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UPS hiring window: OPEN for transoceanic heavy drivers

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The last question on the assessment is international/oceanic crossing experience.
Does any one think it is safe to assume that Canada and the islands count as international.

Also does lake Michigan qualify as a smallish ocean???(just kidding)

Oh boy, here come all of the apps for Kallitta, Southern, Arrow, etc. Get the int'l time, and boogie out. Connie may actually get some apps now.

Good. Guess their thinking of us who came from ACMI carriers who would love to only be on an INTL trip for 12 days instead of the 18-20 we're used to, IMHO.

p.s. to all you SJS boys, go out and get a real job now and really learn how to fly. Sorry, you can't buy that experience now matter how hard you try. 63 countires in 3.5 years on 5 of the 7 continents. Now thats fun. And yes you can get a Heinken and Budweiser in all but 2 unless you wnat to go to jail. Spent plenty of time in Betty Ford East(Kuwait and Saudi)

Forgot to tell you, I'm starting there on the 23rd, A/C: MD-11 ANC(?)

You sir are a arrogant prick and the UPS pilot group should question HR on why you got hired. Maybe you would like to add how big your shlong is or how fast your corvett goes. Or maybe you could make fun of orphans or something. God people are a$$es.

The last question on the assessment is international/oceanic crossing experience.
Does any one think it is safe to assume that Canada and the islands count as international.

Also does lake Michigan qualify as a smallish ocean???(just kidding)

I doubt Canada is going to fit the requirement. They're probably looking for pilots who have had to look at each other after every other radio call and confer on what they think ATC said. :D

Seriously, they probably fit the bill on the "international" part. Unfortunately, I don't think you'll get anyone to agree a trip to "the islands" is going to qualifiy as oceanic crossing experience.

I doubt Canada is going to fit the requirement. They're probably looking for pilots who have had to look at each other after every other radio call and confer on what they think ATC said. :D

Seriously, they probably fit the bill on the "international" part. Unfortunately, I don't think you'll get anyone to agree a trip to "the islands" is going to qualifiy as oceanic crossing experience.

OH good then Mexico Ops will work!! Sweet!!;)

Latest resources

Back