• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UPS contract breach

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Everybody is entitled to their own opinion I guess. I am not sure why freightnazi hates contractors so much, but who cares. He is the perfect example why there are no fly lists. Once again, most here are just building time. If that makes us scumbags in the eyes of UPS pilots than so be it. I repeat, we did not breach your contract and we will leave DAY when UPS tells us to. Like I said, its time for a change anyway. Its rediculous to hate pilots because they just don't have enough time to move on yet. I wish no ill will on UPS even though they are going to put me on unemployment.

Wrong cargo Nazi when a pilot is unemployed every job is worth having

pilotyip said:
Wrong cargo Nazi when a pilot is unemployed every job is worth having

Not exactly Randy, It would be a cold day in you know where before I'd take any job flying out of YIP. If something would happen here, I've got more that enough saved up to do something else outside of flying. You see, I'm in it for the money. I really don't like flying that much. It's all about the money and how much I can make and get the heck out of here as soon as I can.

Nazi,
Only two Huh. So whats wrong with SWA??? I would consider a job with them a long term job. You might not like flying passengers, but some people prefer doing that over boxes... SWA survived 9/11 pretty good and have hired many more pilots than we have post 9/11... Just a thought

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back