• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UPS contract breach

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
wow has this thread taken on a life of its own. what ups has chosen to do in their own words is a "violation against the UPS/IPA contract." the ipa is only defending their position. we are not against any contract carrier. i for one wish each pilot only the best. if ups is a place where they may want to hang their hat, best of luck.

in short- we will have the flying and we will be compensated for the breach.

fbt

latinachick said:
why dont u stick to ur "barbie jets" that pay u 20,000 a year and let us "big boys" take care of our business! i gotta wonder what a person like u is doing stuck in barbie dream jet at 4000 hours....u wreak of a first officer...says a lot about you....so how does it feel to make the money that you do and have to get food stamps to survive? we take on more fuel than what ur gross take off weight is!

p.s. i didnt pay for training but thanks for caring!

WOW! I don't know where to start. Mrs. Plumber, the wise aviator. Where in my profile did you read I was an F/O. I'm not here to match wits with you cause it's a losing cause. You really don't get it do you? Would you like to comapare W2's? I'm sure I'd be impressed by yours, NOT. Lets compare airplanes, B-727= Large category airplane. EMB-145= Large category airplane. How about this comparison, plumbing a 72 for an ACMI carrier who's about to lose their flying with an attitude that's piss poor, or PIC on the "barbie jet" with two type ratings and probably more PIC time than your total time. Good luck in your career cause with your perspective you're going to need it.

Don't know the bylaws of the IPA is it possible for that if an airline wanted to vote in a national union eg. ALPA or Teamsters could they vote in IPA? Couldn't this have benefits for both sides? Help decent guys at bad carriers out of a no win situation and help labor at UPS maintain a good industry standard? In the end help our profession?

SaifAir said:
Don't know the bylaws of the IPA is it possible for that if an airline wanted to vote in a national union eg. ALPA or Teamsters could they vote in IPA? Couldn't this have benefits for both sides? Help decent guys at bad carriers out of a no win situation and help labor at UPS maintain a good industry standard? In the end help our profession?

That's the best thing about the IPA, ALL of my union dues goes to support me and my fellow UPS crewmembers. If you work at a bottom feeder with no union and one of the national unions won't help you, then start one yourself. We did and so can you.

independent pilots association, founded in 1990 to support and represent the interests of pilots employed by UPS.

(ipa pilot first, ups pilot second)

fbt

pilotman700 said:
Not yet! But how many guys at CAT are?

cough....Duckworth....cough.....

Your airline is comprised of nothing but the rejects of other ACMI carriers....

guys who were fired from expressnet and hired as street captains at CAT.

boomlrd may not be a scab, but he brags to jumpseaters about how he got the GI Bill to pay for his 727 training. Since uncle Tony wouldn't foot the bill

your airplanes may have a nice shiny paint job, but underneath is nothing but a sh!tty old Charter America logo.....same old whore in a new dress....

You are crossing the line now, talk like that will get you the smackdown.

Reebo said:
And by the way, how much did it cost for your contractor F/E seat? mabye you should have invested that money in some "Brown" stock then you wouldn't be in the position you're in now. Oh I know, you're just trying to gain some "experience" for your next job.

I think some of you UPS guys forgot where you came from. Did any of you ever climb the food chain, or were all you guys born with a pilot's licence and a brown uniform?

Godvek said:
Now that Planet is no longer, CAT is the official "dirtbag" bottom of the bottom feeder carriers.

The smackdown will find you.....

Latest resources

Back