UPS contract breach

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
latinachick said:
its amazing how guys who make over 200,000 a year are so defensive over guys who are just trying to make a living at a third of what u make....why do you take so much pleasure out of putting contractors out of work.....we need jobs as well! all that people like u do is make us more solid in our efforts to do what we have to to keep our jobs!! besides brown doesnt look good on me.....its not my color!

SCOPE THIS!!!

WHAT CAN BROWN DO TO U?!

Didn't your boyfriend take a CL-65 for a joyride? Why don't you try and get "hired" at someplace that doesn't rely on the "mother ship" to provide your job. I know I'm a regional guy so in a way I'm no different than you, but I don't fight "Big Poppa" when he's trying to get his. And didn't you get the memo, Brown = $$$$

latinachick said:
its amazing how guys who make over 200,000 a year are so defensive over guys who are just trying to make a living at a third of what u make....why do you take so much pleasure out of putting contractors out of work.....we need jobs as well! all that people like u do is make us more solid in our efforts to do what we have to to keep our jobs!! besides brown doesnt look good on me.....its not my color!

SCOPE THIS!!!

WHAT CAN BROWN DO TO U?!

And by the way, how much did it cost for your contractor F/E seat? mabye you should have invested that money in some "Brown" stock then you wouldn't be in the position you're in now. Oh I know, you're just trying to gain some "experience" for your next job.

Last edited:
jealous arent we?

why dont u stick to ur "barbie jets" that pay u 20,000 a year and let us "big boys" take care of our business! i gotta wonder what a person like u is doing stuck in barbie dream jet at 4000 hours....u wreak of a first officer...says a lot about you....so how does it feel to make the money that you do and have to get food stamps to survive? we take on more fuel than what ur gross take off weight is!

p.s. i didnt pay for training but thanks for caring!

tgates tgates tgates

this discussion was between "reba" and I.....not you....i wasnt talking to you! u make no sense! flying a barbie dream jet for food stamps should not make u proud! and whats funny is that you are a 727 f/o thats working for a dirt bag company.....what are you trying to prove?

boomlrd said:
What has any union done for any pilot group in recent years? UPS, Northwest, Delta, USAir, the list goes on. I don't think too many CAT pilots will care if they fly your freight especially when your retort is so combative and non-caring about other pilots' jobs. We all know that most of you could care less about the contractors in Dayton, thats why you are making it so much easier for us to undermine what you are trying to do in order to keep our jobs. I am not on your side nor your managment's side. I am on my side, that means that while the IPA "protects" your jobs, I and others will protect our jobs. Its a every pilot for him or herself world now, new blood, new economy, new issues. I would never SCAB, however, I am sure that if we CAT pilots stay united we can find other ways to keep working. How much money am I taking from your pocket anyway? Good luck with the negotiations, however many more years it takes. Just cause your managment says that they want to work this out ASAP, means nothing. How many years have you been fighting for a new contract and they string you along? Get used to it, we are cheaper and make more money for them. Do you really think that they want to pay UPS pilots three times more than what we make plus benefits? Do a little math.

CAT pilots are "united?" That's a good one.

latinachick said:
this discussion was between "reba" and I.....not you....i wasnt talking to you! u make no sense! flying a barbie dream jet for food stamps should not make u proud! and whats funny is that you are a 727 f/o thats working for a dirt bag company.....what are you trying to prove?

Now that Planet is no longer, CAT is the official "dirtbag" bottom of the bottom feeder carriers.

latinachick said:

SCOPE THIS!!!

WHAT CAN BROWN DO TO U?!

Just for the record, I don't make over $200,000.00/yr. Also, just for the record, I don't take any joy in watching ANYBODY lose a job.

I'm glad you are not in love with the color brown, because judging by your attitude, giving you a uniform is something BROWN WON'T DO TO U!

Thank-you for leaving a vacancy for someone more deserving than yourself.

latinachick said:
why dont u stick to ur "barbie jets" that pay u 20,000 a year and let us "big boys" take care of our business! i gotta wonder what a person like u is doing stuck in barbie dream jet at 4000 hours....u wreak of a first officer...says a lot about you....so how does it feel to make the money that you do and have to get food stamps to survive? we take on more fuel than what ur gross take off weight is!

Can you please piece together a coherient sentence with proper grammar? I'm by no means TonyC, but gimme a break...You are bottomfeeding as an engineer at the lowest of ACMI carriers and are not only talking down to an RJ captain but blasting the best cargo airline in the world??? Sitting sideways on the Jurassic Jet doesn't give you the right to talk down to anybody. Nobody wants to see you lose your job, but UPS pilots are going to look out for themselves, protect their scope, and secure that flying for themselves. Its not personal, its business.

As a 727 FE, you'd probably know the 727 holds about 48K lbs as a -100 and around 54K as a -200. I dunno about the E145, but the CR2 has a MTOW of 53K. You'll never take on that much fuel. But you were being facetious, right?:rolleyes:

latinachick said:

SCOPE THIS!!!

WHAT CAN BROWN DO TO U?!

What can brown do to me? Let's see, for starters, they are going to pay me and every other crewmember a penalty payment that is a good portion of what you make in an entire year! Second, they are going to allow me to watch as you contractors are put on the street looking to whore yourselves out to someone else. That's what brown can do to me!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back