• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UPS Classes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Anybody know if new hires are going to ANC?

Never mind. Looks like they are..

Last edited:
ANC, SDF, MIA & ONT, wherever they need you; lately mainly ANC & SDF with a few ONT classes in between.

For the best UPS gouge definatley call Adam Hughes in CVG. He is the best for UPS interview/sim Prep. I lost his number but am sure someone here has it. His clients have a 90% pass rate and he can help you on short notice.

Originally Posted by Lowpayisgreat
Any gouge on the profiles and questions would help. Anyone

Adam rocks, I wouldn't be here without his help. Good luck!

Adam Hughes
513-604-3906-cell
513-481-8769-home
[email protected]

Ps. I'm sure that if during the interview you tell them "Low Pay Is Great" you'll get some brownie points. Not sure if IPA will ever accept you though ;)

Last edited:
Classes after March?

Does anyone have any info on this? There are many open F/O slots to be filled by the current realignment/displacement bid and it seems like they will have to get some classes other than MD-11's cranked up real soon. Has anyone heard when these classes will be and of what type? Thx

MF

Did the online assessment about a week and a half ago. HR left a message on my machine today wanting to discuss my resume re. flight officer position. Is this generally the sequence? How far out do they schedule interviews, looks like I may be close.

Thanks

Latest resources

Back