• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UPS Classes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Did the online assessment about a week and a half ago. HR left a message on my machine today wanting to discuss my resume re. flight officer position. Is this generally the sequence? How far out do they schedule interviews, looks like I may be close.

Thanks

Yes, that's the sequence. Call back to discuss your resume (current Class I? Current FE Written? Hours? Conversion?) and when you want to interview.

Did the online assessment about a week and a half ago. HR left a message on my machine today wanting to discuss my resume re. flight officer position. Is this generally the sequence? How far out do they schedule interviews, looks like I may be close.

Thanks

Yes, that’s the normal sequence. They will ask you some required questions such as “do you have any relatives working at UPS?” “Are the flight times you submitted online still accurate?”etc, etc. Then they’ll offer you an interview, probably about a week later. A week seems to be fairly common, every now and then people get a little more time to prepare but pretty much everyone in my class (26 total) had 3-10 days from the call to the interview. Good luck!

Oh almost forgot - Adam Hughes does an outstanding interview prep, both HR and sim, I wouldn't be here without his help! (I don't get any kickbacks for saying this)

174037 - are my PMs getting through? I'm confused as each time I send one the message never shows as "unread"

anybody here have any advice/info about RFD, I live there and have an interview soon. I know you can sit reserve there, Can you bid lines in and out of there? How does that whole system work? Any talk of a base there anytime in the next 10 years?

anybody here have any advice/info about RFD, I live there and have an interview soon. I know you can sit reserve there, Can you bid lines in and out of there? How does that whole system work? Any talk of a base there anytime in the next 10 years?

Get in line........behind me! :D

RFD hot goes somewhat senior these days (ie. senior to me)

No, you cannot bid lines in and out of there.

There are some 24 hour layovers there.

Don't think so......a RFD base would be nice though, wouldn't it?

Get in line........behind me! :D

RFD hot goes somewhat senior these days (ie. senior to me)

No, you cannot bid lines in and out of there.

There are some 24 hour layovers there.

Don't think so......a RFD base would be nice though, wouldn't it?

There are RFD-ANC lines in the Z that are pretty good flying. Usually a comm'l on at least one end. 24 hours or so in RFD and 30 in ANC, week on, week off, sometimes 2on 2 off

Latest resources

Back