• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

UPS Classes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
But isn't it growing in SDF for F/Os due to them holding IRO lines now? There's a newhire class next week with SDF MD-11 F/Os.

That is one of the things that I don't understand. I see what you are saying, about the IRO lines and all, but I guess confusion overcomes me again. I thought that a lot of the SDF flying was going to be changed to ANC, thus the small SDF base. Does anybody know the proposed numbers out of SDF on the -11?

That is one of the things that I don't understand. I see what you are saying, about the IRO lines and all, but I guess confusion overcomes me again. I thought that a lot of the SDF flying was going to be changed to ANC, thus the small SDF base. Does anybody know the proposed numbers out of SDF on the -11?
Those are good questions. Has the company ever officially stated the breakdown of MD-11s in ANC vs SDF? On the seniority list accompanying the bid, there are 213 SDF MD-11 CAPTs and only 166 F/Os. Somewhere in the middle lies our answer I am guessing. I say bid MD-11, you never know.

Last edited:
I did hear some numbers a few momths back on the ANC vs SDF MD-11 and I just don't remember what they were. SDF was rather small though. The way that this company tends to over react though (hey, if anc is a good idea, let's just move 'em all up there!) who knows what will happen at the end.

2 weeks ago I heard from an MD11 check airman they're planning on growing both domiciles, even though ANC will grow much faster and will be much larger of course. In other words MD11 SDF will remain at least as large as it is now. Of course, who knows what'll really happen?

Last edited:
Anyone know how long it has been since an anyone has been called for an interview or to do the online assessment? I would imagine the pile of applications they have is sufficient enough they don't need to open the application window anytime soon.

????

Submitted app on Jan 26, Personality assesment on 31 Jan and sent email for resume on feb 9, and still no word. what do you guys think are they slowing down???

Latest resources

Back