Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

1800 RVR

Sitting reserve...
I never thought it would happen this fast, but UPS called me this morning for a medical!!!!!! :D I'm about to die!!! I hope some of my poolie buddies have been called as well.

For those of you that have done the med, I know which tests they do, but are the standards super strict, or is it generally if you can pass a 1st class med, you can pass this physical? I'm in good shape, ave wt for my ht, but probably not in "military" shape. If it is an astronaut-type exam, who knows what will happen. Or am I getting too nervous over nothing?

Good luck to all us poolies - I hope there are more of you out there that have gotten the lucky call!

1800 RVR

About time

So, we will finally lose all you post about waiting for the call.

Seriously, congrats. and, do not stress the mediacal. i asked to do the old fashioned eye chart; I was having trouble w/ the machine. they did not have any problem w/ that. I have heard people having high colosterol or something and the response is typically "be careful w/ your colosterol."

congrats again,

rob

Congratulations!!!

Congrats, hope to join you someday!

Any hint of a possible class date?

Good Luck,
Otis

Are the standards super strict, or is it generally if you can pass a 1st class med, you can pass this physical?

That's what the standards have to be. If they (or anybody) makes the standards more strict, they're breaking the law.

Congrats on your call! Today LR called and offered the 27 June class to me. Of course I took it. I lost track of the seat selections for that class. If anybody knows, please refresh my memory.

Thanks
ex-poolswimmer

Huge congrats. You have kept me entertained on the long wait. Hope mine is'nt much longer. Don't forget about the poolies still swimming. I still expect updates, especially when you get to SDF.

When did you interview? Nov?

Latest resources

Back