• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Updated SWA New Hire info.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
an update for anyone who is curious. i was in the jan db. got the type this past sunday and was told to expect about 3-4 for a class date. today i got an email for an april class don't know which one for sure but the email said april. I cant stop smilling!

if you are going to be a commuter at SWA then MDW has to be a commuter's dream. The crashpad situation there is ideal. Just keep that bit of info in your back pocket. It's not that the other bases are not commuter friendly...it's that MDW is extremely commuter friendly.

If studying is not your thing then just make sure you know your flows. chapters 2, and 3 of the FOM, and callouts. (immediate action items too). Know these and you will be more than ok.

Last edited:
if you are going to be a commuter at SWA then MDW has to be a commuter's dream. The crashpad situation there is ideal. Just keep that bit of info in your back pocket. It's not that the other bases are not commuter friendly...it's that MDW is extremely commuter friendly.quote]

Yes, I would agree that MDW is the commuters dream, but is also the biggest commuter base by far and is hard to get to sometimes. Flights fill up fast going to MDW.

This is an excellent thread! Thanks to everyone. I have my interview (2nd one) next week and can't wait to find out. It's even better that other posters haven't bashed anyone.

I got the call last month and am finishing up my type in two weeks. Thanks for putting that together 329, it answered all the questions I had about training.

Congrads.....Heard from your wife about the good news.

Just remember....It's all about the "quality of the water".

You'll be missed.

I've just got to lob one in here. I have seen multiple posts about the company emailing folks. Come on. I know they're busy but this is the biggest day of that mans career. Pick up the phone and tell the dude with a voice! Not an email. I thought we were the people airline.

Gup

Latest resources

Back