Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Update on SWA f/o arrested for intoxication.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I speak from experience (250 DUI arrests) in this matter.

I hate to be the one to tell you this, but you might have a drinking problem. How much were all those lawyers? $$$ Did you loose your car everytime, like they do on "COPS?"

SWA/FO said:
I hate to be the one to tell you this, but you might have a drinking problem. How much were all those lawyers? $$$ Did you loose your car everytime, like they do on "COPS?"
:)

I'll never forget my first one. I was 23 years old and 2 weeks on the job...I was so excited I called my dad and told him that I "got my first DUI tonight."

After a brief pause he quietly asked;

"Well, do you get to keep your job?"

:rolleyes:

As any of you who have read any of my posts realize, I find LCC's loathsome!! But Mr. Fulton...fight the good fight. It is ashame that you have been put in this position by a bunch of glory seeking tsa ass clowns who should do what they do best, that is harassing the people going through their little "security" line who are clearly not terrorists. Ones life and career based on a number measured in the thousandths. These losers need to get a life!

AA717driver said:
SS--It's ok to generalize and think I'm an arrogant prick before you meet me and get to know me. I'm willing to give anyone the benefit of the doubt. I was just relating my experience with law enforcement officers. (Don't get me started on County Prosecutors...)

As I said, I've got no problem with the State Police officers I've met. Different breed entirely. TC

Oh, I was not talking about you, just some other guy I know of. But using my generalizations of him on you.

I was a city cop. Greatest department in the US. And I agree there are some $hitbag operations out there. But what you are saying is one of the things that tired me of being a cop. It kind of relates to this thread. Everytime I pulled someone over for speeding or DUI or brought some kid home for being a dirtbag, many people would make the comment that I should be going after real criminals. Well, many times I was on details directed by the community in areas which they wanted action. Speed enforcement, red light details, dui details, and problems with teens are areas where you contact citizens who have never had contact with the law. It is their first contact and it is negative because they get a ticket. So all of a sudden the police department is harassing our citizens. You want the enforcement, just not against you.

And I think the TSA did a good job (And I am not a huge fan). They detected a pilot who had been drinking and contacted the authorities. And ya know what? He had been drinking. Now is it criminal or not, that is the question for the courts.

Secret Squirrel said:
Oh, I was not talking about you, just some other guy I know of. But using my generalizations of him on you.

I was a city cop. Greatest department in the US. And I agree there are some $hitbag operations out there. But what you are saying is one of the things that tired me of being a cop. It kind of relates to this thread. Everytime I pulled someone over for speeding or DUI or brought some kid home for being a dirtbag, many people would make the comment that I should be going after real criminals. Well, many times I was on details directed by the community in areas which they wanted action. Speed enforcement, red light details, dui details, and problems with teens are areas where you contact citizens who have never had contact with the law. It is their first contact and it is negative because they get a ticket. So all of a sudden the police department is harassing our citizens. You want the enforcement, just not against you.

And I think the TSA did a good job (And I am not a huge fan). They detected a pilot who had been drinking and contacted the authorities. And ya know what? He had been drinking. Now is it criminal or not, that is the question for the courts.

You hit the nail right on the head. Everrybody wants the action, just not against them. And, it's never their kid that could be involved, because their kid is always an angel. It makes you sick, and you can see where the whole loss of reponsibility for ones own actions has come from.

Stupid logic

pipejockey said:
As any of you who have read any of my posts realize, I find LCC's loathsome!! But Mr. Fulton...fight the good fight. It is ashame that you have been put in this position by a bunch of glory seeking tsa ass clowns who should do what they do best, that is harassing the people going through their little "security" line who are clearly not terrorists. Ones life and career based on a number measured in the thousandths. These losers need to get a life!

Pipe,
For you and all the others who think TSA is the culprit; do you propose TSA simply ignore any crewmember they suspect is drunk? Is that your final, considered opinion?

P.S. No, I don't recall reading your previous posts. If not too much trouble, would you elaborate on why you find LCC's loathsome? WS

Latest resources

Back