Up coming AirTran interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Is that you Kit Darby?!?
Billy Tune, I thought the FAA put you in prison-nice try with cool bro avatar. Study hard and you'll pass a checkride...well, for now, just stop scarin the passengers.

Last edited:
Billy Tune, I thought the FAA put you in prison-nice try with cool bro avatar. Study hard and you'll pass a checkride...well, for now, just stop scarin the passengers.

Oh snap!, whatcha do to get banned man?!?

Last edited:
I have no idea what happened the first time. It was a very easy interview. I heard I might have had too many hours and they weren't convinced that was the place I wanted to stay at. Who knows. I know some great guys who got shot down the first time. Just one of those things..

Either I'm a complete tool or as perceptive as Hellen Keller because I never noticed an undone button when she interviewed me.

Nah, she only does it once in a while. I managed to cop a few peeks while she was looking away. That's the kind of pilot they're looking for, one with the ability to innovate and get the job done - without getting caught.

Nah, she only does it once in a while. I managed to cop a few peeks while she was looking away. That's the kind of pilot they're looking for, one with the ability to innovate and get the job done - without getting caught.

DOH!!! :-0

Well folks, I just got the call today.. HIRED!!!!!!

I have a class on Feb 25th. Possibly Feb 4th if an opening comes up. No Delta pysche to turn me down this time. :beer:

Latest resources

Back