• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Unneeded pain and cost for Pinnacle Corp. Airlines

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
My point was that it's XJ's absolute inflexibility that is intentionally causing a partial system flush - costing the company hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of dollars in unnecessary opportunity and training costs. It's not hard to imagine that the pilots caused some of the fiscal hardships of their former company.

A lot of the XJ guys are speaking of bankruptcy as a joke, meanwhile absolving themselves of any responsibility in it. It strikes me as cavalier and oblivious.

Our "inflexibility" in the past has gotten us the work rules and pay rates you now enjoy. It also gotten the scope letter we had in our contract so that we didn't all end up at year one pay with this mess. "Inflexibilty" is not a bad thing, most of the time. I do agree though, we should have an LOA to bypass this provision until the Saab guys are all moved.

Last edited:
Im curious if you guys are serious about offering relief, or if it's lip service.

The first Pinnacle downgrades start training Oct 3rd. If you're serious, encourage your MEC to approve a temporary relaxing to allow those Captains to stay in their seats.

Afterall, it's your MEC and front office that's running the show these days.

Im curious if you guys are serious about offering relief, or if it's lip service.

The first Pinnacle downgrades start training Oct 3rd. If you're serious, encourage your MEC to approve a temporary relaxing to allow those Captains to stay in their seats.

Afterall, it's your MEC and front office that's running the show these days.

I did before I even started this thread.

It is and always was and will be about protecting the most senior, the rest of us are just fodder....

Latest resources

Back