Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
satpak77 said:
how about a picture of this girl in question

Since Bluedevsomethingsomething is such a good friend of this femme, I'm sure he would not mind posting a pic, and her report cards from high school just to prove how inteligent she is.

Nothing personal there Blue.

One more thing Blue. Im still upset over you not reading my post properly. Ill help you.

[Oh by the way, I don't appreciate the dudes that get hired flying a lear with 300 hours either. Matter of fact, and you may not want to admit it, or you are one of those dudes, you dont value their presence.] -Streaks
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Broken down below.

[Oh by the way, I don't appreciate the dudes that get hired flying a lear with 300 hours either.] --- Meaning: I think that boys/males should also have to pay their dues to get where they want to be.

[Matter of fact, and you may not want to admit it,] translation: Actually, and I don't know if you agree or not...

[or you are one of those dudes,] translation: you may or may not be one of the people in question, hence "OR"

[you dont value their presence.] once again: if you are not one of those people, you may not like pilots who have had it too easy.

Sorry I had to spell it out like this, just don't want you to think I'm insulting you here. Nothing personal like I said. You seem to be a well rounded guy with morals and convictions, and I salute you for them.

-AKP

Last edited:
Sorry, I'm done with the pissing contest. While it would be fun to go back and forth some more, I'm sure we both have better things to do. This is pointless. Good luck with everything. You'd be surprised to know that I agree with more of what you say than what I disagree with (although I disagree with HOW you say almost all of it).

-Son, Dude, Bro, Blue, Bludevsomething...and oh yea, almost left it out...Champ

Last edited:
:beer: Yeah, Im sorry too. Just get a little bitter is all. Dang age talking here. Good luck.

Guys, do you see what women are doing to us, even the ones we don't know!!!!:bomb: We have to stand united and defeat the enemy!!!:uzi:

She's not that hot. She is tall and skinny, but nothing too crazy, I think it is inpart the novelty of having a chick in the cockpit that really turns people on.

I heard she is a very professional FO...

Latest resources

Back