• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

United vs Delta: Super Bowl Battle in the Air---- article

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Possibly the stupidest cut and paste ever from the Village Idiot?

I'm sure Jenny tracked the flight the entire time with Flight Aware and made the required Position Reports to his Mom. More meatloaf!

Nah Red-liar, it made reference to Seattle's new home airline, Delta. But, you guys are the home airline for the "Islip Jackholes" and the "Midland State Debate Team." Hey, I hear GK wants some money back maybe? You have more to worry about than FI. Any idea what extra job you'll pick up to keep your current salary level? You'll probably work at Great Clips or Popeyes Chicken. Good luck Red-liar.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
So far, Seattle's hometown airline, Delta, is winning! Go team and go Seahawks!

Bye Bye---General Lee

So far, Seattle's hometown airline, Delta,

Bye Bye---General Lee

That's hilarious. I think I see more Eskimos than anything when I'm there. And you've already admitted they are just trying to use it as a replacement hub. So in the end...it has nothing to do with being Seattle's 'home town airline'. But nice try..

That's hilarious. I think I see more Eskimos than anything when I'm there. And you've already admitted they are just trying to use it as a replacement hub. So in the end...it has nothing to do with being Seattle's 'home town airline'. But nice try..

Not for long Red-liar, not for long... That's my point you don't understand. Oh wait, maybe you guys will take a huge pay cut so GK can buy the Eskimos, and then you can make them take a bad offer "or else" for the SLI.....

When's your Islip jackholes charter to Akron? You are a loser! Ahahaha!

Bye Bye----General Lee

Not for long Red-liar, not for long... That's my point you don't understand. Oh wait, maybe you guys will take a huge pay cut so GK can buy the Eskimos, and then you can make them take a bad offer "or else" for the SLI.....

When's your Islip jackholes charter to Akron? You are a loser! Ahahaha!

Bye Bye----General Lee

Loser? We've made a profit for 41+ years, you? Well not so much.

Running Alaska out of Seattle? Again, your clueless. I agree use it as an international hub point. Crushing Alaska? No way.

I don't think we will buy or merge with Alaska, so what does that matter?

Loser? We've made a profit for 41+ years, you? Well not so much.

Running Alaska out of Seattle? Again, your clueless. I agree use it as an international hub point. Crushing Alaska? No way.

I don't think we will buy or merge with Alaska, so what does that matter?

Reading comprehension is not your strong suit. Never did I state that the Eskimos would be run out of SEA. Find the quote Red-liar. But, will there be a bigger presence and a new Sherriff in town? I think so!

Just saw the DL commercial that aired in SEA, stating at the end "official airline of the Seahawks." Ahhhh yeah! Where's Mookie with a lame comment?

Bye Bye---General Lee

I said the Eskimo's run the place and you said this...

Not for long Red-liar, not for long... That's my point you don't understand.

Bye Bye----General Lee

So yea, you eluded to you running over them.

And yes, I do understand your insistent BS.

I said the Eskimo's run the place and you said this...

So yea, you eluded to you running over them.

And yes, I do understand your insistent BS.

You said "running AK out of SEA." Read it again. That's not what I stated. Wrong. Regardless, looks like the "Seahawks official airline" will win and continue to win... That is my point. So, did you throw in your app to UAL yet?

Bye Bye---General Lee

You said "running AK out of SEA." Read it again. That's not what I stated. Wrong. Regardless, looks like the "Seahawks official airline" will win and continue to win... That is my point. So, did you throw in your app to UAL yet?

Bye Bye---General Lee

I'm good, but thanks for the concern.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back