• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

United vs Delta: Super Bowl Battle in the Air---- article

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ummm, was there a reference to United somewhere in this thread?

Just an observation here... I've basically quit FI, haven't logged on here in a month or so nor posted in maybe 9 months. I read through this thread and now I realize why; it's the same crap posted over and over, mainly Genital Lee jerking off over his beloved Delta and ripping on Southwest. Again. And again, and again, ad nauseum. Y'all have at it. I might check back in here in a few months. Or not. Jeezus.

+1 this forum is terrible.

Too bad the Super Bowl Champions had to stop on the way home in MSP. Even the losing Broncos got to go home "non-stop" with United.

Last edited:
Too bad the Super Bowl Champions had to stop on the way home in MSP. Even the losing Broncos got to go home "non-stop" with United.

And you would have busted the FARs? Maybe you would have. Did they miss anything? The deice took 2 hours at EWR. What if the line took 3 hours? Does it matter that there was a 38 min turn in MSP? You don't have any of the answers, and your last charter was for the Pasco St. Women's Chess team....

Bye Bye---General Lee

You know, this used to be a respectable forum. After the guy who started was killed in that mid-air, it's just. Wow. No dig on the moderators, but a sad legacy to his efforts.

Latest resources

Back