• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

United pilot gets a nod

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
While I think CA Flanagan, as portrayed in the media, provides a fine example of the manner in which we should all handle ourselves at work, apparently there's more to the story. Too bad . . .

http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?t=102715

I'm sure there are a few paxs that would like their asss wiped in the lav, their nose blown when they sneeze, their mouth wiped after each bite of food. Give this guy some time........I'm sure he can find ways to be REAAAALLLLL accomodating.

Didn't I just clarify that?

Besides, it's.....

"Roger, Roger."
"Huh?"
"Roger."
"What?"

Clarence was the FE.

Clarence was the CA actually.

CA Clarence Over
FO Roger Murdoch
FE was Victor

After reading this thread I am no longer defending this dude. Too much getting in other people's business.

I can't even comprehend some mainline assclown calling up my chief pilot to tell him how he thinks I should run my flight.

This guy sounds like he's borderline. People let it slide because he's obsessed with something socially acceptable like customer service instead of alcohol, conspiracy theories, etc.....but it is compulsive behavior nonetheless.

After reading this thread I am no longer defending this dude. Too much getting in other people's business.

yeah, my bad too. Sorry Guitar Guy!:beer:

After I read that he asked the Captain where the PA announcement was, that would have pi$$ed me off as well!

I can't even comprehend some mainline assclown calling up my chief pilot to tell him how he thinks I should run my flight.

This guy sounds like he's borderline. People let it slide because he's obsessed with something socially acceptable like customer service instead of alcohol, conspiracy theories, etc.....but it is compulsive behavior nonetheless.

"Compulsive behavior?" Please define. We're all waiting.

Read he above link on some of the things the guy has done while riding other pilot’s jumpseats. He doesn’t seem to be able to restrain himself in situations where it is blatantly inappropriate to do the things he does.

[FONT=&quot]Do you think it would be acceptable if he called your chief pilot to tell him how you should be doing your job? How about sitting in your jumpseat and lecturing you how to fly your airplane and calling you unprofessional? Passing out cards to your passengers and apologizing to them for the lousy job he thinks you did? Doesn’t seem to have a firm grasp of boundaries.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

Giving out his personal phone number to hundreds of strangers?
The guy is a customer-service-aholic.
[/FONT]

Last edited:
I think we need to follow this guy home and kill his dog.....

Latest resources

Back