• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

United pilot gets a nod

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Its great that you think we compare to doctors, but I think we compare a bit more to greyhound now-a-days...think of a bus sitting on a highway for hours and a mcdonalds across the street and he gets some for you....yummy

As far as the buying of food, it happens at XJT too, most call them "pizza parties" while waiting 4-5 hours to go to EWR....its great rolling in from CLE or IAH to find left overs before hitting the overnight.

Saw this guy the other and he asked me if I had trading card, it was 6 30 am and I just looked at him said no and began sipping my coffee. Why the hell would I have a trading card..

I'll keep the pax updated on a delay situation...make a welcome aboard pa and the required cruise pa and descent pa's...but I'll be damned if I'd buy any pax any food or make any phone call in support of a pax. I know for certain my company will not support me or reimburse me for my effort. Been burned in the past. Bottom line...the Pax are not paying anywhere near the cost of the product they are being given so screw them!!!

The more I hear about this guy, the more he disgusts me.

Latest resources

Back