• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

United New Hire Housing

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ha ha ha my hotels were paid by the company with per diem and I got a type out of the deal tooo.

Bwa ha ha bwa

Just overnighted in Denver at the Doubletree across from the training center. It's probably too expensive for new hires, but if I encounter any at the bar next time I'm there, the beers are on me.

We need to support each other in this business, not deride someone because he's trying to make a better go of it, at another airline.

Best of luck to the United new hires.

I'm in the 12/10/07 class. If anyone wants to share ideas on housing and transportation, please PM.

United has always made new hires pay for housing while in training.

In 95 I rented a 2 bedroom corporate apartment in Aurora with another new hire. It was cheaper than a hotel and much nicer.

What a joke the airlines are..... Name another industry where this practice would be acceptable. We are all SUCKERS!

Enough bickering - can we get to the REAL question? Why would anyone EVER go to United? By the way it's a serious question.

AA pays during training. CAL pays. SWA pays. Hell, I think jetBlue even pays. Where do you get your info?

FDX doesn't pay for a room and only pays $2,000 a month while in training...

Those low life cargo carriers. They are so second tier! ;)

The only major that pays for hotel throughout training is CAL. Even DAL stops paying after indoc. Not a problem for me because I'm local.

NWA now pays for a hotel in training. Too many people said they wouldn't come because they couldn't afford it.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back