• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

United New Hire Housing

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
JetBlue pays for a nice hotel that has a small kitchenette, plus they used to pay for a rental car for you and your sim partner.

JumpJetter:

My friend who was hired at DAL pre-911 had their hotel at paid for through indoc. After that they had to get a crash pad in ATL or a hotel. I don't things have changed much.

Nothing has changed, DAL picks up indoc (14days) and you're on your own after that. I got my CAL info because I was there for 9 months, and DAL info because I am here now.

So you are retracting this statement?

Ah, last I checked, AA isn't hiring. I do plead ignorance to NWA. SWA is not a legacy, what most people think is a major, not the DOT limits. Then ASA would be a major, and we both know that they are not.

Paying $7000 for a type is not required at SWA. Just that you posses it when you show up for class. How you got it doesn't matter. Hotel and regular pay including medical, start day one.

Now who's the dickwad?

A legacy is an existing computer system or airline which continues to be used because the user (typically an organisation) does not want to replace or redesign it. Many people use this term to refer to "antiquated" or "OLD and OUTDATED" systems.

straight from Wiekepedia.

A legacy is an existing computer system or airline which continues to be used because the user (typically an organisation) does not want to replace or redesign it. Many people use this term to refer to "antiquated" or "OLD and OUTDATED" systems.

straight from Wiekepedia.

RedDog,
The SWA guys I know are really good dudes. How did you slip through the cracks?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back