United New Hire Housing

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ewrord

Does anyone have any recommendations on where to stay during UA New Hire Training. Are there hotels that are near the training center that are clean and offer a better price than $60? Are there any furnished apartments that are near the training center? Thanks for any info.

You have to pay for your hotel during training? You have to be kidding me.

You have to pay for your type rating? You have to be kidding me.

Seriously, hasn't this been covered enough? At SWA you have to pay $7000+ for your type rating to have a 30% shot at getting past the interview the first time. At UAL, their contract sucks, pay is low, and you have to pay for your hotel during training. Can't we just keep the smart-ass remarks like we do when we get our medical - "same as previously reported" - and keep to the facts for a change?

You have to pay for your type rating? You have to be kidding me.

Seriously, hasn't this been covered enough? At SWA you have to pay $7000+ for your type rating to have a 30% shot at getting past the interview the first time. At UAL, their contract sucks, pay is low, and you have to pay for your hotel during training. Can't we just keep the smart-ass remarks like we do when we get our medical - "same as previously reported" - and keep to the facts for a change?

The best reply to a dickwad yet!

Back in 2000, the Red Lion had a training rate in the 20's. They might offer it again if reminded there are new hires again. Good Luck.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back