• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

United Minimums

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wow, those are some very high minimums. Does anyone have higher minimums? I have to admit I am pretty surprised! The last time United was hiring, the minimums were much lower. I guess supply was much tighter back then. I wonder if they will be able to tap the number and quality of applicants they are hoping for. I guess Delta has lower minimums, but they have been filling classes with pretty highly experienced people. I guess we'll see in a few weeks when the process kicks into gear.

I am suprised too! I figured they would require 1000 ME(Turbine) PIC instead of just ME pic. I think these minns are really low. United will have no problem finding quality people with these numbers.

United Minimums:
36-24-36

If you are a minority or chick, then these mins don't apply! This is for white males only, good luck.

UAL mins are also variable considering who the applicant's daddy is.

I love those sons and daughters of such and such. I especially like it when they tell me bragging about it like I care.

UAL mins are also variable considering who the applicant's daddy is.

I love those sons and daughters of such and such. I especially like it when they tell me bragging about it like I care.

So does this mean that the sons and daughters programs is back in?

No wonder why you're still in that RJ....it's someone elses fault

or active OBAP member.

Really? That's funny. Been an OBAP member since I was in High School, worked on the ramp for UAL during the one summer I took off during college, damn near graduated with a degree in Aeronautical Science with a 4.0 (finished with a 3.8), flew for the commuter airlines for over 5 years, upgraded to Capt not long after my 23rd B-day, and had a clean record and got the interview when I had about 5000 hours. Other friends I have from OBAP had more than that or spent many years in the military. As a matter of fact the 5 guys with the lowest time in my class were all white males, the lowest one having 1900 hours at the time....not that it matters to me but it obviously matters to your dumb a**. The BS is that a DA like yourself would never know what it actually took to get there cause you already got a BS misconception in your head.

If you have to blame OBAP for your inability to get a job I feel sorry for you. Look at your own merits or lack thereof....you'll find what's holding you back.

I think it's just fun being poked at the fact -yes,fact- that UAL was rather well known for its, um, affirmative action practices once upon a time.

Don't take it so personally. Why didn't you get offended at the 36-24-36 comment? You must have huge boobs.

Latest resources

Back