United hiring- emails sent

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
And that means?

We are really short. If you volunteer to pick up additional flying on a day you were not scheduled to work you get double pay (200%) for the entire trip.

So as an example an FO who makes $120 per hour picks up a five hour one day trip. Normally it would pay $600 ($120 times 5 hours) now it would pay $1200 ($240 times 5 hours or 120 times 10 hours).

Make sense?

Last edited:
We are really short. If you volunteer to pick up additional flying on a day you were not scheduled to work you get double pay (200%) for the entire trip.

So as an example an FO who makes $120 per hour picks up a five hour one day trip. Normally it would pay $600 ($120 times 5 hours) now it would pay $1200 ($240 times 5 hours or 120 times 10 hours).

So, double pay (200%) means that if you make $60/hour and fly 3 hours for $180, you'll now make $360? WOW. Had no idea what 200% really meant.

Make sense?

What happens if he folds all of the bills in half?

Just kidding. It's United. What happens if she folds all of the bills on half?

Make sense?

No...I'm still a little fuzzy on the math. It is a very complex topic. Could slow it down and make it a little more pedantic?

:confused:

Jonjuan.....thanks for the laugh......
I also had no idea what 200% meant too...... :)

At the Denver training center now. Off the street interviews started Monday. Met one waiting for the bus to the hotel yesterday.

Good luck!

SRM pays a minimum of 10 hours pay per day. There is a lot of "opportunity" on the 756 since manpower isn't letting any of the FOs leave to their awarded seats...yet. I guess that's one way to make up for lost Captain pay.

Nice 1

What happens if he folds all of the bills in half?

Just kidding. It's United. What happens if she folds all of the bills on half?

I wasnt sure if it was possible to laugh anymore from posts on FI......

Made me want to drink some milk just for the chance of it coming out of my nose while reading that......

Well done sir....

F

Latest resources

Back