• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

United hiring- emails sent

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thanks for the information Andy. It would be nice to see some true movement out of the regionals and opportunities for my friends (not to mention me).

XJ,
Just a bit more time any you will probably have to decide where to work, lot's of movement coming at the remaining majors.

XJ,
Just a bit more time any you will probably have to decide where to work, lot's of movement coming at the remaining majors.

Hope you're correct, It seems like the last 5-6 it's been "only six more months and everyone's gonna be hiring". It does sounds like the end is in sight!!!

OK, sorry about not explaining the red clips earlier. I can see where the confusion lies. Call them voluntary 'furloughee tattoos'. :)

There are some LCAL pilots who have really gotten their panties in a wad over the red clips. I don't know why; I don't see them getting upset about Ex-Con stuff or 'this flight is being flown by a Continental crew' PA announcements. And no, those things don't bother me.

The 'flown by' thing was supposed to be a poke in the eye to this management team while they dragged us through the mud with this contract. Why we still hear come from the PA either from the cockpit or cabin is beyond me. The 5-10% ahole rule has pretty much played out with the UAL folks on the CAL side. I've drank enough beers with the better majority to know they are good peeps.

Latest resources

Back