• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ty Webb said:
Hvy said:
Ty Webb said:
Hvy said:
Sorry, Chief, if you don't have the stones to tell us what carrier supposedly employs such a stellar aviator as yourself, you lose all rights to slam the carriers the rest of us work for . . . . welcome to my "Ignore List". You're in good company there, with a couple of other "nutless newbies" just like yourself. . . . . Myabe they'll give you that reach-around you're obviously looking for. Good Luck, and Good Bye.

Here's ty with some more useless feedback. Here's a suggestion for you. Why don't you put everyone on this forum on your ignore list? That is, everyone except ebonic best pilot which is you. I still like to read about you carrying on conversations with yourself. By the way, did best pilot ever show up for his pee test or did you do it for him? What an idiot.

Yeah? Well....dream on.....

I'm not sure what you mean by that, but that's OK.
Are you angry?
If so, why?

Einstein said:
Ty Webb said:
Hvy said:
Ty Webb said:
Here's ty with some more useless feedback. Here's a suggestion for you. Why don't you put everyone on this forum on your ignore list? That is, everyone except ebonic best pilot which is you. I still like to read about you carrying on conversations with yourself. By the way, did best pilot ever show up for his pee test or did you do it for him? What an idiot.

Here's Einstein/Snake/T-Bags/Whatever again . . . . the lamer who is so completely obsessed by AirTran . . . .

A shrink could have a lot of fun trying to figure out what makes a person spend hours and hours writing nasty things about a Company that he doesn't work for. Must be a very strange and pathetic life you lead, my friend.

Mommy didn't pay enough attention to him.

It makes him feel better about himself.

Latest resources

Back