United follows Airtran's lead .... adds XM Radio

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hvy said:
No...even now. We came down quite a bit but if you think we've fallen that low...you have no clue.

And if you don't realize how far the LCC's have come up, you have even less of a clue than you give us credit for. Have fun asking for a drink of water from the FA's, since they won't even give you your own water bottle, you wiper of other people's bottoms.

Ty Webb said:
And if you don't realize how far the LCC's have come up, you have even less of a clue than you give us credit for. Have fun asking for a drink of water from the FA's, since they won't even give you your own water bottle, you wiper of other people's bottoms.

Ahhh....another mature response.

By the way, I not only got a bottle of water my last flight I also ate a filet mignon and had ice cream w/ fudge and whipped cream. That was dinner...I also had a snack. You don't know as much as you think you do.

Hvy said:

By the way, I not only got a bottle of water my last flight I also ate a filet mignon and had ice cream w/ fudge and whipped cream. That was dinner...I also had a snack. You don't know as much as you think you do.

Oh, I'm sure there was some fudge in your seat, but I think we all know where it came form. Have fun with your crew meals . . . I'll have fun just not being you.

Ty Webb said:
Oh, I'm sure there was some fudge in your seat, but I think we all know where it came form. Have fun with your crew meals . . . I'll have fun just not being you.

What are you? 14?

Hvy said:
Ty Webb said:

What are you? 14?

Yeah . . . that's it. Been knocking jerkoffs like you off their soapboxes on this board since 1996 . . . you do the math.

Hvy said:
Ty Webb said:
Hvy said:
Yeah . . . that's it. Been knocking jerkoffs like you off their soapboxes on this board since 1996 . . . you do the math.

Yep...you're about what is expected at your company. 3rd tier airline.

Big words from an ass-clown like yourself who doesn;t have the stones to say who he works for (if anyone) yet is always there to put down everyone else's employer. Dec 2005 start date, too . . . welcome aboard, junior. Who's your Daddy furloughed from?

Ty Webb said:
Hvy said:
Ty Webb said:
Big words from an ass-clown like yourself who doesn;t have the stones to say who he works for (if anyone) yet is always there to put down everyone else's employer. Dec 2005 start date, too . . . welcome aboard, junior. Who's your Daddy furloughed from?

Panties in a bunch?

Hvy said:
Ty Webb said:
Hvy said:
Ty Webb said:

Panties in a bunch?

Sorry, Chief, if you don't have the stones to tell us what carrier supposedly employs such a stellar aviator as yourself, you lose all rights to slam the carriers the rest of us work for . . . . welcome to my "Ignore List". You're in good company there, with a couple of other "nutless newbies" just like yourself. . . . . Myabe they'll give you that reach-around you're obviously looking for. Good Luck, and Good Bye.

Ty Webb said:
Hvy said:
Ty Webb said:
Hvy said:
Sorry, Chief, if you don't have the stones to tell us what carrier supposedly employs such a stellar aviator as yourself, you lose all rights to slam the carriers the rest of us work for . . . . welcome to my "Ignore List". You're in good company there, with a couple of other "nutless newbies" just like yourself. . . . . Myabe they'll give you that reach-around you're obviously looking for. Good Luck, and Good Bye.

Ha ha....o.k., you win.

(You seem fixated on the "gay/genital thing." Perhaps you should seek some help on that).

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back