United follows Airtran's lead .... adds XM Radio

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Einstein said:
O.K. ty, or Best Pilot, or whatever you call yourself. I see by your last post that you contribute highly to this board also. You must be proud of yourself and your alter ego ebonics Best pilot. Quit hidding behind your computer and tell us of your great knowledge, other than ebonics.

I be guessin you be ARNOLD EINSTEIN, cause ole Albert was a smart cat!!

Hey, ole Arnie, I aints no Ty Webb. See likes I be usin soap an agua, and Ty Guy just like slapps on more Cologne an stuff, but chicks be DIGGIN dat suave cat dat yoooose guys be knowin as Ty Webb.

Duuude, I like sent away for like more a dem there hooked on phonics tapes, so any day now I'll be like able to be givvin you like 100 more words. AWWWW YEEEAAAHHH!!!!

But, poor ole Arnold Eintein be like never never never gettin past his like hate for da Tranny pilots

WAZZZZUP Wit dat Bro???? I gots nuttin but love for you, duuude, and why you be hatin on ole Ty Guy so much? I know dude's gots some love for you tooo, but you gots to be taking that ole first step!

Duuude, and like be cool to like ole CatFisshin Guy too. Dat cat done served in dat ole US Navy and stuff, and like, I dont know bouts you, but dem cats deserve a big ole "THANKS, my brother from Uncle Sam's mother!"

Peeps at da Tranny aint gonna be lettin you be stealin our kharma, Duuude. Come rides da Tranny! Duuuude, you'll freaking dig it.

Hey, ole Tranny Fanatic------YOU DA MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Airtran Fanatic said:
First Frontier starts to add seatback TV's (Jetblue) now United is adding XM radio (Airtran) although they are only offering 19 channels... Everyone is copying the LCCs.. :rolleyes: They say imitation is a form of flattery....

Under that premise I guess that you imitate us at United. After all, United was flying airplanes for years before your founder was even born. Thanks for the flattery.....

We're not really imitating you though...if you think about it.

Phaedrus said:
We're not really imitating you though...if you think about it.

I don't have to think about it....the differences end pretty quickly.

Einstein said:
My God you are smart. I mean, wow, you know who everyone is or was on this board. Give yourself a pat on the back. You are sooooooo knowledgable.
Thanks, but coming from you, it doesn't mean a thing! Besides, it doesn't take an einstein to figure out who's who on this board!

And using profanity will get you banned. I suggest you edit your post before Mr. moderator does it for you.
You ought to know, you trademarked it! The only thing I did was tell the truth! If you weren't so obvious with your Air Tran bashing, and calling out posters like Ty Webb, you might be less suspicious, but I call BS on your obvious attempt at taking over where chuck/lawman left off!

One more thing, if you are gonna label someone a (insert profanity above), you better have your facts straight on what you are saying. The only Airtran guys being called out are the jerks who deserve it. Enough said.
My facts are straight! You show up with a brand new screen name and take over right where you left off chuck/lawman! Insulting everyone from Air Tran. Get over it, you did't make it past the interview process. You can re interview again in a year but probably won't get hired again!

Hvy: Whew, glad you noticed. It would've been embarrassing to have to point them out.

Ty Webb said:
What a freaking tool. So you don;t like Jet Blue, so what? Give it a rest already . . .
Seems like justifiable payback to me...32LT10, good stuff.

Last edited:
cl65capt said:
Dream on? Maybe if it were 1999.

No...even now. We came down quite a bit but if you think we've fallen that low...you have no clue.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back