• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

United dropping the "crown jewels"

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
:nuts: I just fire up ma 'puter an look at ma calendar. Skeds puts these blue lines over the days they want me to fly. I double click on them and you know whut? There's a trip under there and I fly where it tells me. All the rest is PFM to me.

Your name isn't mdculpepper.org, is it
icon10.gif

All these complaints about UA management. The obvious solution is an employee owned and run company, how could that ever fail.......

Your name isn't mdculpepper.org, is it

That's quite a name. No last name, just .org - interesting. ;)

No. That ain't me. Wrong airplane in my avatar and I can't say I've ever made such a blatantly pathetic cry for attention. I couldn't even have thought of what that guy did. UFB!!!

Originally Posted by Fox-Tree
Is there some kind of requirement to service a route regularly in order to maintain the route authority or can you just hold it but not use it?

I'm no lawyer and some will argue that I'm an idiot, so take this for what it's worth. There are ways of not utilizing yet keeping the routes in your dresser drawer for the appropriate time to wear. Ie, letting an alliance partner run them for a specified time period before loosing the right to fly it.

.... you must question why upper management is still around.

Because their allotted time at the trough isn't up yet. C'mon, ask me a hard one now...

Originally Posted by Fox-Tree
Is there some kind of requirement to service a route regularly in order to maintain the route authority or can you just hold it but not use it?

I'm no lawyer and some will argue that I'm an idiot, so take this for what it's worth. There are ways of not utilizing yet keeping the routes in your dresser drawer for the appropriate time to wear. Ie, letting an alliance partner run them for a specified time period before loosing the right to fly it.

Exactly....and also if there is going to be a merger with CAL in the end...then your back in the market. There are still flights on USAir through CLT or PHL to FLL. Did not hear, but did CAL pull out of FLL?...that is more of an important question...I had not heard they did.

Latest resources

Back