• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

United denies track suit wearing exec seat in F

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I know its a CRJ, 900 to be exact. What I was saying is that the first class accommodations look like the interior of an ERJ or FRJ.
Really? It's the width of a CRJ, but 2/1 seating, meaning much wider seats, and the seat pitch 737 F. Looks like just as comfortable and as much room as up front in a 73.

the agent must have been enforcing the UA non-rev dress code policy. And as well they should; just as someone said earlier... "never hear exec's complaining when a nightclub enforces their dresscode"

Ummm, only problem is the guy was a revenue passenger. So there is no dress code other than "wear shoes". Yes he was probably standby for first class, but revenue standby and non-rev are two entirely different things. As I'm sure the gate agent is now fully aware of.

Although I do remember when Southwest kicked off some bimbo for wearing a miniskirt.

I agree with others that UAL is very consistent in enforcing the policy, was chatting with a FA on a flight that I a Y ticket on, the subject came up that I was a pilot and she attempted to get me a seat in Business, the Purser vetoed that idea when she saw that I was in Levis jeans, she was very apologetic to me. I have nothing but good things to say about my treatment on UAL!

The United Express operation is ran by Air Wisconsin in IAD. The gate agent for some reason thought the customer was a non-rev.

Latest resources

Back