• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

United denies track suit wearing exec seat in F

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Nick Nolte flies first class in his Pajamas at AA with no problems. The agent was making up his own rules.

That is only because he is Nick Nolte... That guy is so crazy-would YOU try and deny his nutty ass a seat?

-Nick is hard core-he taught Chuck Norris everything he knows about pajama-wearing hand-to-hand combat.

I'm for the dress code - and enforcing it.

Ahh, nothing better than the supplier telling the customer how to utilize the service they are selling.

With customer relations like this at YoNited they're a shoe-in for best managed company of 1952.

I fly on Untied from time to time and get upgrades and/or purchase first class tickets. The styles of dress in the first few rows of seats span every possible combination. Sounds to me like the gate agent was on a power trip.

It's a ride folks, just like a bus, except the seat is bigger and the drinks are free.

First Class? In a RJ?

OXYMORON(ic)!?!

100-1/2

CRJ-look at the coach seats and the seat pitch in F.

the agent must have been enforcing the UA non-rev dress code policy. And as well they should; just as someone said earlier... "never hear exec's complaining when a nightclub enforces their dresscode"

Latest resources

Back