• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

United Captain Off Loads F/A

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sorry I some how missed previous post. While I do not disagree with anything you said, you and I have both flown with the guy described in this post. What distrubed me about the original part of this thread was the trial and execution of the F/A. I cannot imagine a scenario unless passanger/a/c IMMEDIATE danger is present which would probably involve a weapon or a total mental case that cannot be controlled that would warrent a diversion. The whole story smelled of (JERK) pilot. PIC or not . IF there were circumstances so severe to justify this action we WOULD have read about it in the papers by now. The fact that we have not to me absolutely indicates it was not that serious and the idiot was out of control. It is doubtful that the truth will ever be made public unless some of the UAL insiders come clean with us.

Lets try to watch the use of foul language in these discussions please... the point can be made with the word "jerk" just as well.

Many other sources are telling the story the same way. The Capt lost it. Actually sounds like he lost it a long time ago. This time he stepped over the line and got caught.

Yeah, well, if that's the case, the facts will be made known. Until then, you ladies are just gossiping like a bunch of little schoolgirls . . . I don't know the guy, and I don't know what happened . . . . and neither do you.

Latest resources

Back