United buys 40 EMB175s

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yeah, no crush-
Wouldn't want your man love Red getting jelous would you?
But you're still the industry leading SELLOUTS-
You're the industry pay for training pukes.
What's united to do when DALPA let's so many big rj's be outsourced-
Well, that's United's issue, not some pimple faced kid living in his mom's basement giving out "favors" in the high school playground to pay for his future job at southwest.
I'm pretty sure I predicted the standard you were setting for everyone
I'm pretty sure you're that pimple faced kid giving bj's in the high school yard for $5 each! Gotta pay for that job somehow, huh troll?

Ha!!! We can't count on the CAL pilots. WE are the only real airline pilots. After that abomination of an SLI dream shot from the SCAL side I cannot IN GOOD FAITH, even acknowledge that the CAL Proposal is any more than an extreme marker, a tent post as it were, from which they hope to move towards some unknown center. It is disingenuous, destructive, and outrageous to believe that a UAL pilot with 18 years LONGEVITY, 9 years as a NB Captain and 6 years as a WB FO (which are basically the same), should be placed JUNIOR to a CAL 2006 pilot who is a NEW Captain NOW (on the backs of UAL pilots) but who was nowhere close in 2010?

In 2010, he had 4 years LONGEVITY, I had 15 years.
In 2010, he was an FO, I was a Captain.
The CAL list places me on the ISL MORE THAN 100% MORE numbers down the list....telling me that my longevity, career expectations and status and category are WORSE THAN MORE THAN 50% of the CAL pilots.

It is a joke, an insult, an affront, an abomination, a disgrace, a......you name it!

CAL just does not get the damage their games are causing. Believe me, if ANYTHING CLOSE TO THE CAL PROPOSAL survives, things are going to get VERY UGLY. EVERY Captain had better bring a slew of NASA Reports with him, because NO UAL PILOT will help him out EVER!

If you guys want to ACT like sca&$....stealing our jobs and our careers.....then you WILL be treated like them. BANK ON IT!

That is not a threat, just the simple reality of what your guys are TRYING to create here with their overreach.

Seriously, go see a doctor.

I can answer that. Our contract doesn't allow it.

So, it's under Scope? How did that particular clause get there? Was there a huge battle over it? How did such a thing come to be? I'm sure that it just wasn't included as standard Scope boilerplate.

What is the history? Did SWA management want to operate RJs and SWAPA held firm? What year did that get into your Scope clause?

The reason that I ask is not to create strife or get into the SWA vs. THE WORLD fight. I'm interested because it appears to me that SWA management decided a long time ago that they were not interested in feeders. It doesn't fit their business model and they have been quite successful without them.

It seems to me that some people on here feel that SWAPA won a hard fought battle to keep RJ's out of SWA. I don't think that there ever was a battle. It looks to me like SWA management never cared about the RJ issue. I could be wrong. Enlighten me, please.

Regards,
Fr8-

Ha!!! We can't count on the CAL pilots. WE are the only real airline pilots. After that abomination of an SLI dream shot from the SCAL side I cannot IN GOOD FAITH, even acknowledge that the CAL Proposal is any more than an extreme marker, a tent post as it were, from which they hope to move towards some unknown center. It is disingenuous, destructive, and outrageous to believe that a UAL pilot with 18 years LONGEVITY, 9 years as a NB Captain and 6 years as a WB FO (which are basically the same), should be placed JUNIOR to a CAL 2006 pilot who is a NEW Captain NOW (on the backs of UAL pilots) but who was nowhere close in 2010?

The CAL list places me on the ISL MORE THAN 100% MORE numbers down the list....telling me that my longevity, career expectations and status and category are WORSE THAN MORE THAN 50% of the CAL pilots.

It is a joke, an insult, an affront, an abomination, a disgrace, a......you name it!

CAL just does not get the damage their games are causing. Believe me, if ANYTHING CLOSE TO THE CAL PROPOSAL survives, things are going to get VERY UGLY. EVERY Captain had better bring a slew of NASA Reports with him, because NO UAL PILOT will help him out EVER!

If you guys want to ACT like sca&$....stealing our jobs and our careers.....then you WILL be treated like them. BANK ON IT!

That is not a threat, just the simple reality of what your guys are TRYING to create here with their overreach.

Your 15 years of longevity and $5 will get you a coffee at Starbucks. What were you doing in April of 2010? Furloughed a.k.a unemployed?

Your 15 years of longevity and $5 will get you a coffee at Starbucks. What were you doing in April of 2010? Furloughed a.k.a unemployed?

I was flying an Airbus. Just you wait....I can't wait for you to be slinging gear for our soon to be non-furloughed union brothers and sisters. Any idiot could see they were furloughed for this merger. We were never going to merge with USAir, it was always continental. You're not fit to drink our bath water. Thank your lucky stars every day that we bought you.

I was flying an Airbus. Just you wait....I can't wait for you to be slinging gear for our soon to be non-furloughed union brothers and sisters. Any idiot could see they were furloughed for this merger. We were never going to merge with USAir, it was always continental. You're not fit to drink our bath water. Thank your lucky stars every day that we bought you.

Sure, whatever you say. Do you wear a surgical mask when you're flying?

Incidentally, I won't be slinging gear for anyone.

Pretty funny coming from someone who doesn't work here. I know we are hiring. Perhaps someone got rejected and is a little bitter. Better luck next hiring wave. You hang in there Timmy.

Latest resources

Back