• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

United and Delta...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Alpa did such a fine job with their "policy," that the MEC chair and many others were named in a lawsuit.

They were named in a lawsuit! Oh no, they must be guilty. No need for discovery or weighing the evidence, guilty as accused.:rolleyes:

Well,

I for one hope this merger doesn't happen.... because a group of pilots from either airline is bound to get screwed big time.

Good luck boyz 'n girlz!

Alpa did such a fine job with their "policy," that the MEC chair and many others were named in a lawsuit. Fine job Alpa! Those folks got their 1.85%worth.
I am fairly certain I understand their "policy." How many years have you served on an executive board or been to the BOD? Okee-dokee then. I am fairly certain I trumped ya.
Alpa has long outlasted it's usefulness. It now is a crutch for folks like you General.
I wish I had another LBB overnight this weekend. A couple weekends I harvested 12 dove and 4 quail and ate at Cagle's Steaks. Thanks for caring!

See, you actually have to kill your food in LBB before you eat it! No way....... I prefer sushi in Manhattan and escargo in Paris (France). Let me guess? You look like Terry Bradshaw and think sushi is "bait." Get ur done!!! Enjoy Amarillo.

Bye Bye--General Lee

See, you actually have to kill your food in LBB before you eat it! No way....... I prefer sushi in Manhattan and escargo in Paris (France). Let me guess? You look like Terry Bradshaw and think sushi is "bait." Get ur done!!! Enjoy Amarillo.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Too bad you can't afford those things anymore. Ironic isn't it? The SWA guy can...but he's in LBB.

Like watching a slow motion car wreck......

Too bad you can't afford those things anymore. Ironic isn't it? The SWA guy can...but he's in LBB.

This board has become a complete void of any intellectual thought 95% of the time. You have to wade through 20 "your moms fatter than my mom" posts to get one that has any insight or thought. Everybody is in the same "career field" at the end of the day, do you think GM UAW workers have a board calling Ford Leadership greedy and stupid?

Maybe so, but as we have seen, what happens to one company seeps into the contracts of all over time. If SWA, UPS, and FEDEX pilots think they live in some kind of bubble, they will feel the pressure someday too. When one contract becomes excessively expensive compared to all others, their management is bound by thier duty to investigate ways to decrease labor expense. That is the way corporate capatilism works.

Like it or not, ALPA is the only thing close to a consensus the pilot world has....It is our job to run for office and proliferate into leadership postions to lead the profession into the future. Hanging around the base and complaining while those who hold office and lobby for age 65 will do nothing. Calling all your brother airlines a bunch of names, no matter what they fly or work for, is counterproductive.

A better approach would to migrate ALPA towards some sort of a guild where the base rates for aircraft and years of experience are declared, if a company doesn't pay that rate, pilots who don't work there aren't allowed into the guild and lose the services of such. That way if a company starts up, doesn't use guild pilots, those pilots go out of business, they start over. Obviously you need a majority of pilots in the guild to make it work, alas, we would rather post comments about each others wives....
Luv

More ironic that you don't even work for swa, but are a worthless "wannabe.":laugh: :laugh:
Enjoy the regionals with your stellar 2800+ hours sparky!

More ironic that you don't even work for swa, but are a worthless "wannabe.":laugh: :laugh:
Enjoy the regionals with your stellar 2800+ hours sparky!

I got 2850 now. You have more posts than I have hours. That's if you count your posts as GL.

I told you that I'm hoping to avoid the regoinals (and Delta) but thanks for the pep talk.

Enjoy your pay cut....and future pay cuts after your merger.

I got 2850 now. You have more posts than I have hours. That's if you count your posts as GL.
And if brains were dynamite you wouldn't have enough to blow your nose.....But I'm sure you do have enough for your man love!;)
I told you that I'm hoping to avoid the regoinals (and Delta) but thanks for the pep talk.
You'll be fortunate to have the regionals hire you with your lack of experience! You should be on your knees (which I'm sure you're used to) begging anyone you can for a job at a regional.

Enjoy your pay cut....and future pay cuts after your merger.
Which is still more than you're making!:laugh:

Which is still more than you're making!:laugh:

737[/quote]

I doubt that. No, wait, maybe that was before you folded like a cheap suit on your concessions. :laugh:

Have a good weekend. I'm sure your working....I'll make sure to pick up my socks before I leave your wife. I know that drives you crazy. :pimp:

Latest resources

Back