• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

United 10/15 Class Assignments

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thanks for the crew assignments. I find it interesting. Anyword on the schedule during indoc and did anyone get some time off between indoc and aircraft training?

Hasn't everything been IAD (plus BWI, DCA) or SFO (plus Oakland and San Jose) until now?

Most of the Airbus assignments had about 3 weeks off between indoc and the qual course. Some of the 737 slots will be going right into the aircraft training after just a few days.

Any rhyme or reason to the way seniority is handed down in class? It's just random computer generated number?

Thanks,
In 12/10 class.

Oh, what's the word on where people are staying in DEN for class.

Any rhyme or reason to the way seniority is handed down in class? It's just random computer generated number?

Thanks,
In 12/10 class.

Oh, what's the word on where people are staying in DEN for class.

Senior guy in the class is 0001 and junior guy is 9999 based on last four of your social security number.

There are very few affordable options for hotels. We had a few guys at the Doubletree and Radisson. There is an extended stay hotel on Quebec for 800/month but we had one person's car broken into there..so they packed up and left. We also had a handful of people staying with family / friends in the area.

Seniority based off SSAN is new. Everything I heard until now was that seniority was randomly generated for new hire classes. The SSAN low to high bodes much better for me.

Has anyone looked at long term rental cars or if there are any used car lots that would sell a jalopy real cheap and possibly buy it back in 6 weeks?

Seniority based off SSAN is new. Everything I heard until now was that seniority was randomly generated for new hire classes. The SSAN low to high bodes much better for me.

Has anyone looked at long term rental cars or if there are any used car lots that would sell a jalopy real cheap and possibly buy it back in 6 weeks?

I rented a car from Airline Auto Rental. It is in the hallway of the Radisson Hotel. You can get a beater for $540 for 4 weeks, $161 for a week, or $25.99 a day. It is run by a retired airline couple. 303-333-2143 is the number.

Latest resources

Back