• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Union Video

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'll quit. I posted this by accident on the flying pages. My bad.

Mr. Magoo Voice

Oh Dad! You've don it again!

Dad, we gotta channel you're energy for the good of mankind somehow!

Can you drive a lawn mower?

Screw it, I'll do it myself!

In fairness to Captain Dad you can't deny his enthusiasm for Netjets.

I suspect part of the reason he was jumped on for starting a political thread here is that the union message board is so full of politics right now (both union and federal) that a lot of us are over here to seek some relief!

Nothing personal Captain Dad!

While I am pro-union, this video is taken way out of context (no surprise) and it makes union member look like weenies. Like we expect everything handed to us all the time. It's embarrassing and it appears to miss the forrest for the trees (no big picture perspective). Higher taxes won't help this economy - period! Higher tax revenue generated by increased consumer spending would help.

We need to cut government spending BIG TIME and increase tax revenue through increased consumer spending (made possible by tax breaks for all people). Obama wants to spend how much money in the next 10 years on unproven green technology? $150 billion? Yeah, riiiiight. We spent that amount on the recent stimulus package ($300 checks for people) and it didn't help our economy one iota. Severely cut spending, reduce taxes, and reduce our Iraqi involvement if deemed safe - that will help our situation.

Last edited:
Likely what happened to dad:

If you have more than one browser window open, whenever the Banner ads on Flightinfo refresh ... it switches your browser to another window. At least with FireFox it does. So you accidentally post in wrong forum.

This has happened to me twice in the past.

Oh really, well thanks for setting me right in that really condescending way.

I suggest you check your references and do more than just listening to Rush and Bill O. Your "facts" that you shared with me are almost all completely wrong.

Do some homework.

Tell me exactly where I am wrong. And by the way, Limbaugh and O'Reilly are just self serving blowhards who are only interested in promoting themselves. Having said that, they are entertaining, just like Steven Colbert.

Latest resources

Back