• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Uniform Standards?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
...that and a coercion tool, as are most uniforms.

At least chicks prefer the uniform over a janitors outfit.

only the stupid chicks..then they figure out janitors make more and leave us for them with theyre cool key rings

Dress like a professional and you'll be treated as a professional. If you don't like the uniform look for another profession.

Couldn't have said it better. Most of you young bucks make a terrible statement about proper uniform conduct. Quit wearing your sunglasses on your head. No matter how "cool or convienent it may be" it looks absolutely silly and I regularly hear comments from the traveling public about the matter. A subject I in any position and as a CPT have zero tolerance for. A pure representation of lazziness and attitude.

I wouldn't worry too much unless you wear hip huggers.

Um, I know this subject is foreign to some of you, but women are shaped differently. The plain 'ol JC Penney suit pants you all wear don't fit us right! Hence the hip hugging. We either wear a size up that look ridiculous, wear a size that fits ok, but are tight in the hips, or wear chick pants (which almost all with the bell bottoms).

What's a girl to do? I know we're in a men's profession, but geez, do we have to wear men's pants too?

Um, I know this subject is foreign to some of you, but women are shaped differently. The plain 'ol JC Penney suit pants you all wear don't fit us right! Hence the hip hugging. We either wear a size up that look ridiculous, wear a size that fits ok, but are tight in the hips, or wear chick pants (which almost all with the bell bottoms).

What's a girl to do? I know we're in a men's profession, but geez, do we have to wear men's pants too?

I haven't see UAL, DAL or AA female pilots with this problem.

And by the way I wear Canali.

http://www.canali.it/frame_index.jsp?lingua_id=2

I saw the funniest dam thing the other day, passing through ORD on my commute I saw one of the local flavors of United Express walking through the terminal with epaulets on his trench coat!

Not hat, or blazer, but gosh darn it people will know I'm a pilot if I wear my epaulets on the trench coat!

I haven't see UAL, DAL or AA female pilots with this problem.

And by the way I wear Canali.

http://www.canali.it/frame_index.jsp?lingua_id=2

Can't vouch for UAL, DAL, or AA female pilots, but maybe they're just a wee bit older than me? No they can have their granny panties and uniform pants, I'll keep my thong and hip huggers, thanks! Guess it's just my generation!

And Canali... talk about spikey jelled hair. Can you say METRO?

I saw the funniest dam thing the other day, passing through ORD on my commute I saw one of the local flavors of United Express walking through the terminal with epaulets on his trench coat!

Not hat, or blazer, but gosh darn it people will know I'm a pilot if I wear my epaulets on the trench coat!
I saw this the other day too. It ranks up there with the Mesa windbreaker.

Latest resources

Back